Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinidge

VIP Member
Ok let's all #Bekind to someone who photoshops their pictures, and lies about weight loss and healthy eating in order to make money. Someone who uses the #fitnesschef in their stories and eats the most unhealthy foods known to man and pretends they are a size 12 to dupe their followers, when really it's a passport to a myriad of health issues. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
how can she claim to be still eating within her calorie allowance and be losing weight.....yet look like an actual angry bird off side......fully round head/face look going on there pet

chin1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Marj24

VIP Member
We all have our opinions, many are unimpressed by Charlie. I see him as a man who while he loves Jane is bit by bit having the will to live sucked out of him. I am far too old for Charlie but he is loyal and could be lead into a far more fun life. His loyalty is his strength and weakness. Jane is his Achilles heel. I suspect he is ground down, not dull. Just my opinion x

Reactions: 15

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Charlie drinks quite a bit now doesn’t he, even asking her to pick up a bottle on the way to collect him from the train station.
Must be the pressure of working in a high powered job in London 😉

...or living with Jane!

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion because it still makes me laugh :ROFLMAO:
Jane Gammons #12 "I have a voice, I have a platform" more like I have a pukka pie, I have a bouncing ball

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just seen her tesco toad in the hole... come on Jane, I work double your hours and look after a family I would be ashamed to serve up a cheap ready meal when homemade is so easy. At least when she was doing SW she made some effort...
they'll be the cheapest sausages in there too considering they were around or less than one pound each, they'll have really low meat content and be full of filler, cheap is not always better Mrs "im so fussy with meat" gammon

• Haha

JDo777

Every grain of her..Helen as well... even the eyeballs on both of them are bulging from their sockets and she's a cheek to put a Tesco haul up with calories included ...
Jarred must be a REALLY popular kid to have his WHOLE class want to come visit him at least three times during the half term holiday because Helen has purchased enough crap to feed that many kids! Why when they profess to love their son SO much do they want to fill his young body with Turkey Drunmers (have you seen what goes into those things) and enough crisps and chocolate to keep Janeychins going for an afternoon? I just don’t get it! That Tesco food haul was the biggest load of processed rubbish. I’ve seen since Janeychin’s last shop, are they competing to see who can buy the most? Of course they are, their friendship is as unhealthy as their food hurls (hauls).

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yes she read The Secret and shes now a spiritual guru don't ya know?
She also has not one but two Buddha heads, you know with the 'little hats'...Clearly she is one step away from enlightenment! No, enlightenment is not a wax melt company Jane!
Also did Jane say her cheeks 'feel' red? Not red hot and not they look red. I couldn't get through the near hour of stupidity...not today.

However, you'll be pleased to know I finally worked out Jane's address, I just focused on the reflection of the sky on her mug of tea. So who is up for a visit? I just want to thank the lady who lives above Jane and see if she is up for a game of football/disco/any activity that gives Jane the rage.

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
"im not one to have much time off" says mrs "always use my whole sickness allowance annually" 😂 is she kidding? im only a few minute in and the bullshit is real already......runs to watch the rest!!!

Ive been away for a couple of days so only managed to poke my head in and out now and again and haven't watched any you tube (bloody inconsiderate family of mine needing me LOL) so am just playing catch up

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

I think you are all being very harsh, she had a really tough day. She has the sniffles, she went to her appointment on the wrong day when usually she is very good at remembering days and to top it all off she only had a little hole to drink her drink out of "Why do these things always happen to me?" I for one will be saying a little prayer and can only hope she can get over her tough day!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Oh God here we go again
how can she moan about people talking about her and taking the piss when she puts content like that out? if I did anything like that id expect to be ripped apart by people because its cringe worthy, basically bait for tattlers! id have to button my lips and sit on my hands to not react here after seeing that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
loved it where kfc gave them extra fries “I don’t want them Charlieeeeeee” you know as soon as the camera went off a handle of the bag went over each ear and she was nose deep not even coming up for air 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
what a pair of twunts! I've just watched fridge-gate shaking my head in disbelief, where do I start??? The attitude on her as she moans about the attitude of staff......the irony!!! The bloody awful faces she pulls as she rants about not being able to return chilled items, how does she not know that???? and Jane if its so "absolutely fine" that they have that policy why are you pair of pillocks spending your sunday afternoon ranting to people on repeat about it being unfair?? must have cost them in petrol what the items cost to return them.
finished me off when hard man Charlie got back in the car and she had the lash filter on him......look at my big tough man demanding a refund.....isnt he pwetty???????

They'll be the laughing stock of that branch of asda as well as here today.....well done turds

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
I said the same thing earlier. I bet she saw Helen Livingstone's posts and thought she'd better do one too. No doubt she'll be doing a video about being hounded by the press too. Oh and how it gives her anxiety so she has to be at home eating club biscuits in front of the telly for 20 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

doctordoctor

VIP Member
aw Bless them......I’m more than twice her age, and I don’t feel as old as Jane and Charlie Bean......I remember my parents ’going for a run’ in the car, sitting down on the sofa and falling asleep etc, but that was in their later years!! They weren’t doing that when they were in their twenties!! They even took their pillows on their break to Somerset, was it a Hoseasons? They never said.......I’d love my husband and I to be their age again, even although we do lots of things together still, but they’re a young couple, no responsibilities just boring themselves to death! why aren’t they out on a Saturday night having a drink, dinner, cinema, or simple things like walking along the beach on a Sunday morning, take a coffee from home if you have to, go out for breakfast etc. Just get off the sofa, stop nana napping and watching stupid tv programmes!!!!

• Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
She’s basically saying us lot on here should be worried 😳 Id be more worried if my yogurts where out of date to be honest 😉

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well I know someone looking to get rid of a ...Gordon the gopher puppet...Rolf Harris portrait and stylaphone ..some Jim'll fix it postcards and badges ..should I tell them to box it up and send it to her? let's see if she could shift that lot ;)
Gordon will be selling his stories to the tabloids as we speak ;) never mind in the closet its all about the broom cupboard this one!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just skim watching the live vlog, made me laugh how she's suggesting organising a meet up in London for her subscribers.......she suggested a pic nic 😂 she just wants everyone to bring food!!!
why does she think she's so "famous" that people would want to go meet her?? granted a few odd bods would turn up, the delusional gammonettes but really??? hysterical :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh and someone please tell her casual is not pronounced cas-jool

• Haha