Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I wish I had joined her but I have unsubscribed as she isn't relevant anymore. Her diet and exercise video was my last straw as she has no idea about not having a privileged life.

Reactions: 1

sleepycat

Her new Instagram pic shows her wearing Balenciaga coat/blazer.
Quite interesting considering everyone is burning their stuff :) not in a bad way, she probably didn’t think about it or maybe a photo was taken earlier :)
Given how everyone is talking about the awful Balenciaga photoshoot, it would be strange to buy new things from this brand. Like you said maybe the pic was taken earlier. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been paying much attention to her though I watched a few videos. Compared to her old videos , her energy feels a bit more contrived but not much more than anyone else building a business connected to their image. I’ll sit and wait for anything to sip.

And I’m pretty sure that’s a wig. Maybe she has a health condition? But I’ve seen people with far less money with far less severe hairlines in their wigs. I’m guessing it’s a preference.
Interesting that it turns out to be a laser treatment. Would transplanting nape hairs work? Maybe too tedious and the hairs too fine…