Jamila Musayeva #1 Certified international etiquette consultant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there!
I am creating this thread for Jamila, the picture perfect creature hardly to be from this world. She is a consultant, an author, a teacher, an entrepreneur, a mother of two and a person with no baby hair. She is smart (graduated summa cum laude) and very soft spoken.

Reactions: 10
Well, I have stated my side about Jamila. For some reasons, I am giving her the exception.

As for the donation, well, she never specified any amount for donation. Even other Youtubers are also asking for donation as a support from their subscribers by joining a certain membership of whatever kind. Even enrolling in Anna's stupid courses is also voluntary, no one is forced. The difference is, Anna's is so exorbitant, and one would be at risk for breach of security tit.

Update: Oh! I must be wrong. One of our ladies mentioned how Jamila asked 300,000 euros. Am I correct?

Well, what I could only analyze is, maybe, she used to teach etiquette onsite until pandemic hit. From what I see on etiquette coaches, I don't think they are earning higher than any licensed teacher around, like in John Robert Powers, since the courses in JRP is high as duck for any average Filipino.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi there!
I am creating this thread for Jamila, the picture perfect creature hardly to be from this world. She is a consultant, an author, a teacher, an entrepreneur, a mother of two and a person with no baby hair. She is smart (graduated summa cum laude) and very soft spoken.
I had never noticed her absence of baby hair but now, it just leaves me dumbfounded. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I had never noticed her absence of baby hair but now, it just leaves me dumbfounded. 🤔
It had me wondering whether it's a wig, that would make it a lot more sensitive topic, but I just can't understand how someone would go out of their way to get this look, it's obvious that she doesn't have a disproportionately small forehead or any other reason to get such treatment done.... To each their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

I enjoyed Jamila's videos until I noticed her hairline and now I can't unsee it! Apparently you can get your hairline lasered, though it does give that overly severe effect and also makes the face look like a mask. That said, she's lightyears ahead of AB content-wise, always looks lovely on camera and she sometimes has guests on her show who look equally beautiful and feminine in a more natural way.

There is nothing malignant or fake about this woman, as she is from affluent family and probably married to more affluent family.

Reactions: 4
married to affluent family but still ask for donations?
Well, we can kind if assume that her income used to rely on on-site teaching at some finishing schools before pandemic strikes. I kinda guess that the monthly income of a personality development coaches is higher compared to a teacher especially here in the Philippines, I suppose. If I'm not mistaken, personality development coaches and etiquette in the likes of John Robert Powers can somehow afford some luxury brands here, though not as high as Hermes.

When pandemic strikes, onsite classes in regular schools are affected, and so are the finishing schools.

Besides, no one is mandated to give someone a donation. Other YouTube content creators are also asking donations or monetary support by hitting the JOIN button, and no one is mandated to do so.

Doctor Adam Smith, who is already earning great as a doctor in Australia while maintaining his Doc Adam channel and yet he asked for additional support after he was slapped a lawsuit by a quack doctor Dr. Farrah Agustín-Bunch after Doc Adam debunked the latter and the so-called medicines prescribed by Farrah does not help the patients and not approved by FDA. In Australia, it bleeping expensive to hire the services of a private lawyer, and there is no AntiSLAPP law in Australia, sadly.

Those who questioned Doc Adam's decision to ask for support or allowing friends to ask for support for him are the ones who never understand the lawsuit culture in Australia, and those are the fans of Dr. Farrah.

Nothing will be more shady than Anna and her tit course. Being charged with 1000bucks just to get a worse than substandard course (i.e How to be a sugarbaby course) and potential risk for security breach is horrible enough.

Reactions: 1
I personally have nothing against Jamila. I was the one who recommended her 😇 As for trying to raise 300k for shooting videos, well there are influencers with Patreons and Only fans asking for financial support and no one complains. Her fault is that she openly stated how much she wants to collect and what for. She could silently collect money from Patreon and no one would ever know how much she has and how she spends it.
Another thing: she is getting thinner and thinner before our eyes. I genuinely wonder why?

Reactions: 3
I genuinely hope she's healthy.
I wouldnt mention my speculations on an ED as it might be triggering to some. On the other hand, she's being more and more idolised by Annabeys fans who see the difference between these two women. Maybe that's getting into her.
She seems to be creating an image more and more unattainable with time...

Reactions: 7
I personally have nothing against Jamila. I was the one who recommended her 😇 As for trying to raise 300k for shooting videos, well there are influencers with Patreons and Only fans asking for financial support and no one complains. Her fault is that she openly stated how much she wants to collect and what for. She could silently collect money from Patreon and no one would ever know how much she has and how she spends it.
Another thing: she is getting thinner and thinner before our eyes. I genuinely wonder why?
Or, she should have modified her YouTube settings so it can have a JOIN button for viewers can have access for premium content

Reactions: 2
Anyday I would prefer watching Jamila over Anna Bey, or any etiquette consultant online. She is well read, soft spoken and has knowledge about her field. Anna Bey mocks other women's choices, calling them class-less, bringing them down to her own level

I haven’t been paying much attention to her though I watched a few videos. Compared to her old videos , her energy feels a bit more contrived but not much more than anyone else building a business connected to their image. I’ll sit and wait for anything to sip.

And I’m pretty sure that’s a wig. Maybe she has a health condition? But I’ve seen people with far less money with far less severe hairlines in their wigs. I’m guessing it’s a preference.

Oh she knows this new thread exists. Couple of days ago she did a Q&A and someone asked her about her hairline, she explained she did laser a long time ago and regrets it and something else about the size of her forehead (can't remember, forgot to take a screenshot) She's never addressed the hair thing, only the questions about her weight. But for the first time ever, right after this thread started she happened to answer this question.

I haven’t been paying much attention to her though I watched a few videos. Compared to her old videos , her energy feels a bit more contrived but not much more than anyone else building a business connected to their image. I’ll sit and wait for anything to sip.

And I’m pretty sure that’s a wig. Maybe she has a health condition? But I’ve seen people with far less money with far less severe hairlines in their wigs. I’m guessing it’s a preference.
Interesting that it turns out to be a laser treatment. Would transplanting nape hairs work? Maybe too tedious and the hairs too fine…

I found it interesting in her last q&a video... She says she's always anxious but doesn't show it. But then was asked by her friend who interviewed her what relaxes her and she replies saying that everything and small details. So is she always fighting anxiety? Is that what the obsession with image, perfection, and etiquette comes from and goes with her way of coping with anxiety?