Jamila Musayeva #1 Certified international etiquette consultant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her in general. She has substance, class, is very hardworking, disciplined and focused. Perhaps just a tad too much controlling for my taste, but that's matter of preference and perception. She is naturally very soft spoken, but few times she was using her natural, off camera voice and sounded better than whispering Marilyn persona she uses for the cameras. It's not big of a difference, but she sounded better IMHO - etiquette is stiff set of rules no matter how we interpret them and does ages us and makes us appear more formal, robotic and less authentic. It's a training, well marketed drill. She knows how to balance pretty well her authentic personality with online persona behind etiquette course(s), yet I'd like to see more of 'real' Jamila. I feel she is much more passionate and overall interesting as a person privately. And I feel that once she manages to find the way to adapt outdated and rigid etiquette rules to modern times, catching zeitgeist, spirit of current era, introducing fun and relaxed element to it - she'll reach her full professional potential in this field.
Another thing - I hope she realizes that transparency regarding ADs and partnerships with brands is very important in social media industry. Majority of creators experienced harsh criticism due to lack of it. Personally, I don't mind it, I don't like my experience of the content to be clouded by AD sings left and right since I'm pretty much aware of the nature of the 'beast' and I'm not watching that kind of content in order to catch mistakes and call people out for them - but many will do precisely that. Besides, if you are marketed as classy and lady like, you should have integrity and honesty to go about your business in a transparent manner. If not, it will back clash sooner than later. Wishing her all the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her new Instagram pic shows her wearing Balenciaga coat/blazer.
Quite interesting considering everyone is burning their stuff :) not in a bad way, she probably didn’t think about it or maybe a photo was taken earlier :)

Her new Instagram pic shows her wearing Balenciaga coat/blazer.
Quite interesting considering everyone is burning their stuff :) not in a bad way, she probably didn’t think about it or maybe a photo was taken earlier :)
Given how everyone is talking about the awful Balenciaga photoshoot, it would be strange to buy new things from this brand. Like you said maybe the pic was taken earlier. 🤔

I wish I had joined her but I have unsubscribed as she isn't relevant anymore. Her diet and exercise video was my last straw as she has no idea about not having a privileged life.