Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stupid ass contortionist poses are like something out of a low budged horror movie.

Reactions: 3
So is the Meath one going ahead as well then? Or did so many people complain they had to come up with an expensive alternative?

Reactions: 4
It seems as though there are now two 'Dublin' events, even though only one of them is actually taking place in Dublin. I'm seriously surprised anyone from Ireland bought tickets to this. I thought we had more sense! I guess a lot of people are genuinely desperate for help for health conditions and will try anything - and that's exactly what Garbage Garry & Co. prey on.

Reactions: 5
Noooo they are still together, thank you @CallItAsItIs for posting this in Niomi's thread.

---
Reading Tiktok comments from Lydia's last video about Niomi from yesterday-

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Garbage Garry has an Instagram live going on now, he said he's business is going to grow into millions and billions, explains why Jamie White Dublin based life coach is sniffing around him.

Reactions: 10
Garbage Garry has an Instagram live going on now, he said he's business is going to grow into millions and billions, explains why Jamie White Dublin based life coach is sniffing around him.
Well let's hope police is keeping an eye on this scammer. Delusional to think he will be successful. It will end sooner than later and he will be famous in jail...as he already did.

Reactions: 4
You just know that Garry is giving Lordon a special butthole tickle while they are posing for this.
Snort...

It's wild how Lordon will always find the scuzziest of the bottom of the barrel to be totally impressed and enamored by.

Reactions: 7
This sponsored post popped up for me - I guess a spot opened up in his full life coaching schedule.

I wonder how much he's wasting and who he's targeting in insta with his ads? I only have a burner IG that I change every so often

1 like
jamiewhite
Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of life and struggling to maintain balance? You're not alone. Many of us face these challenges, and it's okay to admit that you need help.

As a life coach and business mentor, I specialize in helping individuals like you navigate the complexities of life and find harmony in both personal and professional spheres.

I understand how daunting it can be to juggle multiple responsibilities and obligations while striving for success.

You deserve to live a life that feels balanced, fulfilling, and aligned with your goals and values.

Together, we'll work to identify the root causes of your overwhelm and develop practical strategies to address them.

Whether you're struggling to manage your time effectively, feeling burnt out from work, or simply feeling lost and unsure of your next steps, I'm here to support you.

With my personalized approach to coaching, we'll create a roadmap for achieving greater balance, clarity, and satisfaction in your life.

You don't have to navigate this journey alone.

With me as your coach and mentor, you'll have a compassionate ally who is committed to your well-being and success.

Are you ready to reclaim control of your life and create a more harmonious balance?

Let's connect and explore how we can work together to bring more joy, fulfilment, and peace into your life.

Schedule an introductory consultation with me today, and let's take the first step toward a brighter tomorrow.

Reactions: 6