Jamie Oliver

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t really sure whether to post this on the Jack or Jamie thread but on his new tuna pasta recipe someone has commented:
1661116221468.png

And I just don’t understand this. Someone who knows how to make pasta needs to ask can they put it in a pasta dish. Maybe people just ask questions to contribute and belong but sometimes I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The summer of sport has finished, it’s raining, I feel like pure tit.

What could be better than a lovely new cooking programme to brighten the mood?

(I can only wish that a U.K. broadcaster puts Ina on but until then… )

Strapped in and waiting everyone.

Reactions: 4
Just checking… are we watching live here or do we need another thread? I lost the gist earlier.

Also, unlike the Jack live watchalongs, I assume we are watching on our tvs and commenting here?

Too much to think about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am currently Haven bound so might not be able to join the watch-along this week. Might be busy with Saturday Night Dance and the suchlike... 😑

What is he making tonight?

Reactions: 2
Shall we watch along on this thread as I’m sure she will be chaosing so the Jack thread will be busy there 😂
Am looking forward to the fish pie the most.

Reactions: 4
His lockdown series was really helpful, I often make the spatchcock chicken on roast peppers/red onions.

I also love his roast chicken method where you make a herb butter and put it under the chicken skin (from one of the early Naked Chef books).

Reactions: 3
His lockdown series was really helpful, I often make the spatchcock chicken on roast peppers/red onions.

I also love his roast chicken method where you make a herb butter and put it under the chicken skin (from one of the early Naked Chef books).
Yeah, it was a perfect show for the lockdown. I know people take the piss out of his substitutions but he actually thinks about a good base dish (like the veg quesidillas) that can be adapted in so many ways for what people had in at the time.

Looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

His lemon and chorizo roast chicken is sublime. Put the chorizo under the skin and put the whole lemon inside.
It is quite rich but so bloody tasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 5