Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s

greed, greed, greed. Virtually everything she does these days is an #AD, that’s when she declares it of course

Reactions: 9
I can only imagine it’s because she is in some sort of long term contract with them? And maybe they’re not direct competition currently.

As somebody commented earlair,.vieve and CT are owned by the same company somit probably wouldn't be seen as direct competition

Reactions: 7
I have to comment on this as some of my family are rangers fans but not all rangers fans are like this so why come on a thread and say this because he supports a team it's not his fault all those neds started fights god

Reactions: 12
Eylure do them for half the price. She's also selling Duo glue for £9 when its only £6 in Boots.

Reactions: 12
Does Jack have a job ??
He used to be bricklayer, but swapped laying bricks for laying back and doing F all while his wife earns all the money.

He edits her vlogs and takes photos for her now and again, but apart from that, I can't see what he actually does, just tags along for the ride.

Reactions: 15
don’t forget his Johnnie Walker ad

Reactions: 6
Jamie's really really good friend Lydiot Millen (the one who bullied her pregnant hairdresser) doing more Ad work for Samantha Ravandahl ...

Reactions: 2
£11 for half an eyelash interesting
I know! The cheek or should I say chin of it! Surely most people aren't that daft and know you can buy cheaper pairs and cut them in half! Also eyelure have been selling half eyelash for years!!!!

Reactions: 4
He's starting to look like this lovely german "celebrity". I knew I'd seen this face somewhere before

Reactions: 34
didn‘t think I could be more embarrassed for him, he is always raising that bar

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.