Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James have you ever thought about joining twitch so you can stream your gaming and maybe do some acting stuff on there, you could practice lines, recite poetry, dress up as Tommy Shelby and act out a scene. The list is endless.

Give it a think, maybe you could do it and let us tattlers have our fun with you for a few days before all the greedy granny's bombard and take over 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
aww don’t ruin it i like to think that he would power through and have it in him deep somewhere
I reckon he could do it if he was acting.

James you ever seen the film/read the book about Charles Bronson? Pretend to be him and beat that 😺 up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon he could do it if he was acting.

James you ever seen the film/read the book about Charles Bronson? Pretend to be him and beat that 😺 up 😂
If he was acting hahaha 😭

it’s ok plenty of people that could teach him

I've gotta stop s*xualising him now, he already calls us old biddies, I cant be categorised the same as the greedy grannies.

Hit me up if your contemplating joining twitch and I'll assemble the cavalry 😉😂

I've gotta stop s*xualising him now, he already calls us old biddies, I cant be categorised the same as the greedy grannies.

Hit me up if your contemplating joining twitch and I'll assemble the cavalry 😉😂
You’re right, hopefully he takes ours in jest. But some of these comments in this thread have been amazing and we should all be so proud 😭

Reactions: 1
You’re right, hopefully he takes ours in jest. But some of these comments in this thread have been amazing and we should all be so proud 😭
We need a single post with all the top comments quoted in this thread so he can screenshot it, print it and frame it xox

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve had to come off, I have to earn money to pay my bills unless he wants to take care of me daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bad mood because of tattle? Hope not 😂

big hugs James 🥺
Don't think so, his live caption was morning angle. People kept joining saying hahaha youve put angle instead of angel. And he's annoyed because people didn't get the hot fuzz reference lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.