Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know how funny james finds this so i’m sharing some art work😎i do bite my thumb, sirπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely not I would be creeped out with some of those HAHA but he is so annoyingly fit and he knows it 😀😀
In the words of the streets, your fit but my gosh don't you know it!

Hes not as fit with the beard, he has an impeccable jaw line, carved from the gods. He should grow it back, humble himself hahahah.

i know how funny james finds this so i’m sharing some art work😎i do bite my thumb, sirπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Oh so now we're a fan edit page are we? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
In the words of the streets, your fit but my gosh don't you know it!

Hes not as fit with the beard, he has an impeccable jaw line, carved from the gods. He should grow it back, humble himself hahahah.

Oh so now we're a fan edit page are we? πŸ˜‚
I like the beard but James with glasses ? OH MY 😭

Id do anything for that breh with glasses on

what the doja cat one😭
HAHAHA IM DEAD DO IT

HAHAHAHAH aww I love him lol, I hope he doesn't think we're being mean πŸ’€ James you ok? πŸ₯Ί
aww no i’ll feel bad if he thinks we’re being mean i actually think he’s bloody lovely to look atπŸ’€he’s actually really nice (pls don’t take offence james i luv u)

aww no i’ll feel bad if he thinks we’re being mean i actually think he’s bloody lovely to look atπŸ’€he’s actually really nice (pls don’t take offence james i luv u)
He knows he's fit so he should see the humour.

Juliet, go check in on Romeo xx

• Haha
He knows he's fit so he should see the humour.

Juliet, go check in on Romeo xx
Don’t think he wants me as Juliet anymore, I think sexysusie1965 has taken mi place 😭

that video done me tho. Please do a video of him w glasses on, so I can strum my guitar later - thanks guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
if love be rough with you, be rough with love, from the famous romeo and juliet. now i don’t know about you lot but i’d love him to be rough with meπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
if love be rough with you, be rough with love, from the famous romeo and juliet. now i don’t know about you lot but i’d love him to be rough with meπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down

I’d let you beat something James, just say the word HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.