Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like your back in top spot then you little betch. I got well nervous and fluttery when he said my name and its not even my real name 🤣
HAHAHAHA I’m done. When he read them out I was like eeeek like a school girl. I feel like a predator at this point 😭 he has about 6000 girls fan girling over him, I’m definitely not going to be 6001 🤮 I will “Paul” myself together for tonight’s live HAHAHA 🤣

ps. You can’t take me to Verona if you want tho James xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHA I’m done. When he read them out I was like eeeek like a school girl. I feel like a predator at this point 😭 he has about 6000 girls fan girling over him, I’m definitely not going to be 6001 🤮 I will “Paul” myself together for tonight’s live HAHAHA 🤣

ps. You can’t take me to Verona if you want tho James xx
Yeah im over it now, hes not as intentive as Paul. James, why haven't you asked me for 3 random facts about my self? Don't you want to know my favourite flavour crisps?

bleeping groom me James.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah im over it now, hes not as intentive as Paul. James, why haven't you asked me for 3 random facts about my self? Don't you want to know my favourite flavour crisps?

bleeping groom me James.
GROOM ME 😭😭😭

I can’t deal with you do you know that HAHAHA IM CRYING

I’m going to spin class just so James can sniff my bike seat x

he said my real name and i got little butterflys😂
Fanny had a heartbeat ?? Listen that Romeo done me IN 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James I'm leaving my partner for you x

Hahahaha guys he genuinely is a nice guy, bless him I do feel kinda mean now 😭 WHATS WRONG WITH ME

love,
Number 2 x
I don't think I even have a ranking and I'm starting to feel left out. Might turn on James again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He ended the live, he ends so abruptly like ????? at least let me finish off x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He ended the live, he ends so abruptly like ????? at least let me finish off x
I know, I was so close.

But anyway, I genuinely do like James and think he does have a great sense of humour but it's so lost in the chat with how many women are in there swooning over him.

I know we swoon but it's in jest. Think I'll stick to taking pleasure in the fact he reads here and laughs about it ✌

I know, I was so close.

But anyway, I genuinely do like James and think he does have a great sense of humour but it's so lost in the chat with how many women are in there swooning over him.

I know we swoon but it's in jest. Think I'll stick to taking pleasure in the fact he reads here and laughs about it ✌
Yes me too, legit has about 50 odd women constantly on the go 😭 literally messaging minge whilst talking to us 😤😤😤😤 but ya I’m glad he can take a joke & gets out humour hahahaha

Sorry but you saying about sitting on your phone I cannot deal

Yes me too, legit has about 50 odd women constantly on the go 😭 literally messaging minge whilst talking to us 😤😤😤😤 but ya I’m glad he can take a joke & gets out humour hahahaha

Sorry but you saying about sitting on your phone I cannot deal
It's not like sharanes lives for instance where its full of tattlers and just constant jokes between everyone, including sharane, thats why she was our queen, alot of our jokes just got lost in the comments.

Hes a great guy and I've no doubt in my mind he'll go far 🥰

Reactions: 3
It's not like sharanes lives for instance where its full of tattlers and just constant jokes between everyone, including sharane, thats why she was our queen, alot of our jokes just got lost in the comments.

Hes a great guy and I've no doubt in my mind he'll go far 🥰
Let's take a moment and manifest good tings for our boy James x

ok but guys he really did play a Romeo & Juliet song and it made my heart melt help

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.