Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning James, hope your day is as beautiful and wonderful as you babz. Keep being you. Own it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Imagine if he did a private live just him and us tattlers, I reckon we'd combust.
I’d combust into dust

I need him to recite some Romeo & Juliet to me, I’m a huge Shakespeare fan. Hearing him recite Hamlet last night nearly finished me off completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d combust into dust

I need him to recite some Romeo & Juliet to me, I’m a huge Shakespeare fan. Hearing him recite Hamlet last night nearly finished me off completely 😂
I'm almost certain he'd give you your own private and personalised romeo and Juliet rendition.

Let's make it happen. James, please? You've got an army of hot blooded thirsty women here, can you make just one of them happy? Straight to her inbox?

• Haha
I'm almost certain he'd give you your own private and personalised romeo and Juliet rendition.

Let's make it happen. James, please? You've got an army of hot blooded thirsty women here, can you make just one of them happy? Straight to her inbox?
Take me to Verona and rail me on the balcony James x

HAHAHA I need a life, I’m playing it cool now.
You still got big nostrils and I haven’t forgotten you relegated me to number two.

• Haha
Take me to Verona and rail me on the balcony James x

HAHAHA I need a life, I’m playing it cool now.
You still got big nostrils and I haven’t forgotten you relegated me to number two.
At least you ain’t bleeping NUMBER THREE

• Haha
🤣 bet he thinks we're stalking weirdos. Hold the restraining orders James we're just easily amused. Promise you it's not serious.

Anyway, off topic but does anyone know of any nice coffee shops in South London? Any near a gym I'd love to go to a spin class and get a nice coffee after.

• Haha
🤣 bet he thinks we're stalking weirdos. Hold the restraining orders James we're just easily amused. Promise you it's not serious.

Anyway, off topic but does anyone know of any nice coffee shops in South London? Any near a gym I'd love to go to a spin class and get a nice coffee after.
HAHAHA let me know when you find out, I’ve been looking for a spin class myself, then I’ll be more than happy to spin on something else

Eeeeek

• Haha
hes been reading these out on live its absolutely killed me:ROFLMAO:

I hope he appreciates me adding his sexy face to my profile pic xoxo

• Haha
He read the comments out loud 💀💀

ngl the Shakespeare got me, the Romeo & Juliet I can’t cope. Feel like I’m in a movie 😭

I need to quit whilst I’m ahead

I missed him reading all the comments 😭😭
It was hilarious we will get him to re read them later, basically laughed about the balcony one & spin class one 😭🤣 didn’t think he could get any fitter until he recited that Romeo & Juliet.

It was hilarious we will get him to re read them later, basically laughed about the balcony one & spin class one 😭🤣 didn’t think he could get any fitter until he recited that Romeo & Juliet.
Sounds like your back in top spot then you little betch. I got well nervous and fluttery when he said my name and its not even my real name 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.