Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
It's really hard isn't it. Hes honestly lovely and really funny when you can catch him but it's deffo not worth the effort you have to go through of fighting all the ***** off.

He was trying to go off and some bird was like please stay make food and let us watch you eat hahahaha
Nahhhhh 😭😭😭

some girl said something about being the GC and he just suddenly pops off on her HAHAHAHA

BoiledHam

I've gotta stop s*xualising him now, he already calls us old biddies, I cant be categorised the same as the greedy grannies.

Hit me up if your contemplating joining twitch and I'll assemble the cavalry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

BoiledHam

I’m here from James live this morning wanted to check out what had been written as James was talking about it. I can’t see any negative comments about him he called you all toxic but I think this thread is actually has some really funny comments I’ve been cracking up all morning
Interesting... πŸ˜•πŸ‘€

BoiledHam

Were my eyes deceiving me or did he have tattle up on his laptop? I would love nothing more than him to recite our comments on ham thread instead of Shakespeare
Yeah he reads them out on every live hahah only reason why we still bother with him to be honest