Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoiledHam

I'm surprised they don't just turn up at his Coffee shop/Spin classes come one man musical.
He told them when he's next working and to pop in, wouldn't surprise me 💀 it's insanity in there. I hope hes able to handle it, the pressure already must be hard.

Popfizz

Were my eyes deceiving me or did he have tattle up on his laptop? I would love nothing more than him to recite our comments on ham thread instead of Shakespeare

BoiledHam

I am his Juliet !!!

so we are going to Verona- where it was set and he is going to absolutely destroy me (I imagine) on Juliet’s balcony x

I need some time away from this boi , I can’t compete with the 6000 others
The novelty will wear off very soon, well get second hand ick from his comments lol

Summernights

VIP Member
LMFAO!

If he cuts his hair then the crush will be over (sorry James) but his long hair and stubble is top tier material. I'm all for Paul's rowing video but I'll be making my own private rowing video with my little man in a boat going down the river clit.
I’m sorry I’m still laughing so hard

gurlbye

Chatty Member
This is the shit we're up against.

He looks like a cat and it's a good thing? Hahahahahah, it's like this in his lives aswell, his fan base is honestly bat shit crazy.
Someone said low key beautiful, talking shit gal this man is *chefs kiss*

While I'm still here at gone 1am because my toddler has decided it is infact party time. I'd just like to mention that James has repeatedly said that he wants no association what so ever with Paul or anything to do with him, then in the next breathe Sophie joins his live as his mod and James is like "ohhh sophies here, hello Sophie, me and Sophie have been talking and have a really good tiktok idea, have I seen sophies feet? No but I wish I could"

Very funny that he wants no association with anything Paul related but wants to sling one up his ex, sleep in the same bed that Paul did, sniff the same brown trousers Paul did, and play step daddy to Paul's once upon a time step child.

In the words of Alanis Morrisette, isnt it ironic - dont you think? 😉
How random that we log in at the same time of night, twinnings x

gurlbye

Chatty Member
It's too much isn't it. It was worse last night cus he had double the viewers in. This is what I mean by hes hard work and the novelty will wear off soon 😬

We all know you're just as serious babes. Dont try pretend you're not 🤣🤣🤣 not the pocket fluff tho 💀💀
HAHAHA I’m just a hater because I didn’t get the shout out 💀💀💀 hate him now

gurlbye

Chatty Member
He read the comments out loud 💀💀

ngl the Shakespeare got me, the Romeo & Juliet I can’t cope. Feel like I’m in a movie 😭

I need to quit whilst I’m ahead