Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigHugzBabz

I’d the say the only thing that really irritates me is him claiming that he wasn’t taking the piss out of karrina. I don’t like karrina I think she’s a bit of a dick but she has learning disabilities and has her own problems she’s dealing with.

I don’t care how many times James says it’s just banter and he wasn’t taking the piss out of her… he was. He was absolutely taking the piss out of her until he didn’t get the reaction from everyone he wanted, he expected people to say he was funny not a bully so then claimed he’s such a nice person and wasn’t taking the piss out of her and she doesn’t mind it.

Reactions: 6

BigHugzBabz

I’d imagine he’s one of those that’s got his trophies and pictures of himself all round his bedroom so I’d deffo neck on with him if I was mortal but once I got back to his room and seen that my vagina would scream no

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I accepted him on Instagram quicker than I’ve ever done anything in my life. He’s nice to look at

i want Sharane to go live again soon

• Haha

PullMySleeve

Naaawww I like James. Feels a bit “Tim; nice but dim.
Reckon he’d get a little part in Eastenders if he worked a bit harder? Own it babz x
I’d like him so much more if he made hot chocolate at work for us Tattlers 😙

• Haha

BoiledHam

HAHAHAHA I’m done. When he read them out I was like eeeek like a school girl. I feel like a predator at this point 😭 he has about 6000 girls fan girling over him, I’m definitely not going to be 6001 🤮 I will “Paul” myself together for tonight’s live HAHAHA 🤣

ps. You can’t take me to Verona if you want tho James xx
Yeah im over it now, hes not as intentive as Paul. James, why haven't you asked me for 3 random facts about my self? Don't you want to know my favourite flavour crisps?

Fucking groom me James.

• Haha

HonestHotChoc

Nooo James doesn’t deserve a thread surely? He’s nothing like Paul. There were comments in his live digging at Paul and he cracked up every time, surely that’s a good thing lol.

Reactions: 5

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I’m so behind the times I couldn’t find this thread for agessss thanks @BoiledHam for reminding me!

I actually cannot believe my eyes that my coffee man is now a heartthrob king of tiktok 😭 have to admit he is fit and he makes an incredible flat white

Haven’t been in since it all kicked off but maybe todays the day to return, anyone know if he’s working today? If I ask for a hot choccy maybe he will know it is I, Dwight Schrute uncovered!

BoiledHam

O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy tattlers and refuse thy lives; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a follower. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

P.s miss u James x
YOU'RE DONE. YOU'RE DONE! 💀

That's fucking brilliant lol.

i’m backing off too because i feel bad if we’ve made him feel weird about it, love and miss u james❤
No hes fine about it all, he confirmed a few days ago :)

Hes just not been active recently I don't think. Probably up to his elbows in minge 😂

• Haha

anonforever

I've just watched a video of him riding around the car park on his bike. He's actually nice to look at tbf and he's quite funny. He could reverb and boots'n'cats all over my hanging ham in all honesty.
You could use one of his nostrils as a satisfyer pro if he breathed in hard enough

• Haha

BoiledHam

James have you ever thought about joining twitch so you can stream your gaming and maybe do some acting stuff on there, you could practice lines, recite poetry, dress up as Tommy Shelby and act out a scene. The list is endless.

Give it a think, maybe you could do it and let us tattlers have our fun with you for a few days before all the greedy granny's bombard and take over 😉

• Heart
  • Haha