jamesfatlossnlols

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is absolutely vile, I bet a certain type of woman thinks he’s hilarious.
Honestly not sure what woman would like this, I think a certain type of man would find him hilarious, bet there are loads of kindred souls out there like him 🤮🤮

He is so disgusting talking about dildos, I don’t even know how that video finished I just left it immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how he’s meant to inspire weight loss, all he does is post giant portions of unhealthy food.

So this sexual predator has shown himself for what we all believe he really is, referring to his female clients which includes lyndsey queen of clean (lego hair)as MILFS received backlash deservedly so and has back pedalled, he has shown himself many times as an absolute sleaze ball, if you google MILF even collins dictionary confirms its Mum I Would Like To duck so aye
---
I'm far from a snowflake, he is so unprofessional like lego hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He's an absolute prick everything he posts is a double entendres, sexual innuendo! Absolute predator!

Reactions: 2
He makes me feel sick with his recent videos of his eggs . . He's just soooo cringey in EVERYTHING he does!!

I don’t know why he thinks (or others tbh) posting videos of him on the toilet is funny. That’s absolutely disgusting I can’t believe he makes a living out of being a PT.

How disgusting is his latest video- I didn’t even watch it because why would I watch something called diet and orgasms.

Reactions: 1
How disgusting is his latest video- I didn’t even watch it because why would I watch something called diet and orgasms.
He needs to be on some kind of 'register ' why anyone would associate with him is baffling ...I wonder what rib makes of lego hairs it's vile mouth...you just know Lego hair would lap it up like she did with Sid the builder.

• Sick
I have never seen a "PT" drink energy drinks . .
He's a fraud.
The fact that Lynsey uses him as her PT speaks volumes. .
Fraud supporting a fraud