Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigred21

VIP Member
Oh no guys 😭 I do honestly think James is one of the decent and sound insta huns that are left. I know he is OTT but he is just being funny and flamboyant! He is a genuine guy (I have met him on a few different occasions). Everyone here is completely entitled to their opinion of course! But I think he is one of the good ones.
Leave him be 🤣🙌

Reactions: 17

Eureka

VIP Member
So what we think Tattlers?

I used to be a fan but my God, since lockdown started he's really ramped up the campness and its just weird to look at now. I think he's trying to get himself a comedy gig like Doireen with his characters. I've had to unfollow recently, seeing him prance around his garden in lycra and trying to make his family happen just became too much.

Reactions: 14

Penny Sweets

I had to unfollow the sister, those extreme closeups with the wild eyes and huge smile just got too much

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's rude, this whole nice girl persona is completely fake.
Probably the most crude person I've ever met on my life.
Also was partial to sending the odd unsolicited photo in her single days, didn't take no for an answer. If she were a man it would have been deemed as harassment.
Can't say too much for I'll end up outing myself.

Are we on about Vanessa???...

Could you image the shock of her sliding into your dms with her sexy compression socks!!!!!.... no wonder the husband looks traumatised all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a proper nose through Vanessa's feed last night and I understand her even less now. More makeup than I'd wear on a night out, with a frumpy outfit, and whatever photos she has up on the husband he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else

I'll say I liked the colour of the dress but it did nothing for her. The arms looked way too tight. Much like James' jacket, he looked like he couldn't breathe in it

The husband looks like hes scared shitless in all honesty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really? It all makes sense now with the make up and fashion, though I find her style incredibly old fashioned.

Im 35 and im over weight but i wouldn't wear anything she wears my granny would love some of the jumpers she wears shes 85!... but even the make up!... it is very old fashioned now im no expert...

not_influenced

VIP Member
Ah i don't think it's fair to comment on his weight. He was on operation transformation few years ago and evidently struggles with his weight. Also we've just come out of a pandemic and everyone is carrying a few Covid kilos!

Weight aside. Still massive pain in the hole! His relationship with hai parents is weird and dancing steps with his sister on her wedding day. Lord give me strength!

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She's probably not allowed any. These events are all about the James & Fron show. Pair of utter doses.

Imagine turning around to your sibling on their wedding day and insisting on doing a mindless dance routine for Instagram. So much for the day being about the bride, the poor fucker!
vanessa is worse to allow it

Reactions: 9

Eureka

VIP Member
Did Vanessa not have any of her own friends at her baby shower? The only people there are James Instagram friends
The baby shower was entirely for James benefit. He organised it, did the guest list and saturated his page with it. Vanessa didn’t even feature in a lot of his pics. I don’t know why anyone would let him organise anything tbh, he makes it all about him. Even Vanessa’s wedding day was treated like one long extended skit. Poor old Sean hardly gets a mention.

Why is his sister being sent so much free stuff because she’s his sister and had a baby. Also James you aren’t the only person to discover the real housewives in Ireland your about 10 years behind, we don’t need a boomerang about it every single time you watch it and same goes for Eastenders.

• Heart
Good lord, is that supposed to be Joanne Larby?? To be fair, no one could blame him for distancing himself from her, she’s as toxic and deluded as they come.

P1nkie!

I can't say exactly what it is, but James gives me the absolute ick. I avoid him as much as possible. He's probably a nice guy, not a bad bone in his body, but a massive no from me

daddygoose35

VIP Member
The baby shower was entirely for James benefit. He organised it, did the guest list and saturated his page with it. Vanessa didn’t even feature in a lot of his pics. I don’t know why anyone would let him organise anything tbh, he makes it all about him. Even Vanessa’s wedding day was treated like one long extended skit. Poor old Sean hardly gets a mention.
All that was missing from it was Ryan Andrews.

• Haha
I thought the same about the sister, she's clearly blagged herself a spot on the Irish PR insta huns freebie list and is taking it to the bank. Like James she seems harmless, probably a lovely person, but god it's all a bit cringe

Reactions: 8

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I know it’s Christmas and a time to be with family but does Vanessa ever not be with her brother and her parents, it’s a bit OTT

I know it's unfair but I find this family really creepy. Between James' non-stop drag-act-but-let's-pretend-it's-family-friendly and the weird dependence on his family for everything, to his sister's cringey makeup selfies and trying to make it as an influencer with #ad #sponsored frumpy outfits and disgusting looking dinners. I don't get the appeal of either of them. Who finds them entertaining or in any way interesting?

daddygoose35

VIP Member
He’s got the yearly Panto gig and he’s a reporter for the today show - curious to how much he makes from that. I think he’s a bigger presence on the social media platforms for different shows like DWTS. God knows why, he’s painful. Apart from that he seems to spend his time advertising his mates ventures. Doesn’t seem to be much of a career tbh. He’s desperate to get his “comedy” off the ground but it’s so bad not even RTE will touch it.
If he was anyway funny he would gotten to do his own pilot show on Rte player. I can’t see the panto paying him too much. Hard to know how much rte are paying him as basically a roving reporte

At this stage I’d say unless Fron and Jim decide to downsize and he has to get his own place I can’t see him moving out.

He seems so immature and dare I say he seems like a real mammies boy. He doesn’t seem to have much independence for someone in his 30’s.

• Sad