James Patrice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what we think Tattlers?

I used to be a fan but my God, since lockdown started he's really ramped up the campness and its just weird to look at now. I think he's trying to get himself a comedy gig like Doireen with his characters. I've had to unfollow recently, seeing him prance around his garden in lycra and trying to make his family happen just became too much.

Reactions: 14
I like him but it’s overkill now. I wonder do his parents not think ‘not this shite again’ when they’re out filming him in the garden

Reactions: 6
I do like him but its overkill now with all the drag sketches non stop..you've seen one you've seen them all type thing!!

Reactions: 4
This one with the non-stop “Malahide woman” sketches and all the family dragging themselves up is Mrs Browns Boys level of humour i.e about as funny as cancer. I’m sure they’re totally harmless but I cringe anytime I see him or his sister with the little skits or sketches. Not sure what the game plan is but it’s all a bit embarrassing

Reactions: 8
From would want to reduce the portions. Their dinners are MASSIVE! I’d never be able to eat that amount of food

Fron would want to reduce the portions. Their dinners are MASSIVE! I’d never be able to eat that amount of food

Reactions: 6
I’m a fan most of the time, I do think frons roasts look awful though 😬
They look rank and he posts them every week. His father looks like he hasn’t a clue what’s going on when he is dragged in to do the sketch’s. He’s a bit mean recording Fron when she is laughing her head off or bitching about somebody on the phone.

I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten a series yet on the RTE player like the Doireann project. Although he’s limited enough with only a few characters.

Yeah poor Jim just goes along for the ride 😂. Is fron semi-famous? Noticed she’s often an extra on tv

Reactions: 2
I think he's a lovely person, seems a lot more genuine than most of the Instagrammers but he has gone way overboard in the past year. I don't know how Jim and Fron don't find it all a bit too much.
He needs some new material.

Reactions: 7
You'd wonder what the neighbours must be thinking.....
I'd say they're afraid to open their mouths. I's say Fron is a right weapon underneath all the fake smiles, rank dinners and frilly knickers

I’m a fan most of the time, I do think frons roasts look awful though 😬
Absolute slop! James will be able to bring her loads of recipes from his food truck series :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah he’s harmless but not as funny as he thinks he is. He reminds me of a crap act on Britain’s Got Talent.
Did you see the state of them doing Tragedy at the sister's wedding?? Not sure what's worse, the actual routine or the fact that the poor fucker couldn't even have her wedding day without it being about promoting James' shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say they're afraid to open their mouths. I's say Fron is a right weapon underneath all the fake smiles, rank dinners and frilly knickers

Absolute slop! James will be able to bring her loads of recipes from his food truck series :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did you see the state of them doing Tragedy at the sister's wedding?? Not sure what's worse, the actual routine or the fact that the poor fucker couldn't even have her wedding day without it being about promoting James' shite.
That was ridiculous. A bit embarrassing to be doing that kind of stuff when you’re in your 30’s.

I feel sorry for her husband getting dragged into all this. He always looks really uncomfortable

She’s pretty busy on insta herself promoting her own shite. Lots of ads for beauty products. I like their family for the most part. James no longer secretly records the mother which showed her as a fairly mean and ragey gossip. He has gone down a weird path- not referring to MW per se but the volume of posts as “her”. There just seems to be a sense of their family milking any situation they can for exposure which I find odd. Again, they seem likeable but thirsty.

She’s pretty busy on insta herself promoting her own shite. Lots of ads for beauty products. I like their family for the most part. James no longer secretly records the mother which showed her as a fairly mean and ragey gossip. He has gone down a weird path- not referring to MW per se but the volume of posts as “her”. There just seems to be a sense of their family milking any situation they can for exposure which I find odd. Again, they seem likeable but thirsty.
Yeah I think it’s more of a case of him pushing MW as she is much more marketable. Like he can target the housewife audience if that makes sense.

Other than the Eastenders sketches and the odd other sketch he is quite boring.

MW was funny for about five minutes. And that was in lockdown when there was feck all else to watch. Now it’s just a delusional thirty something man running around his parents garden in a swimsuit. And mammy, daddy and sister are worse for encouraging it. I’d say he was the kind of child who always got his way.

Does anyone else find it a bit strange that he is gone stay in a hotel in cork with the Parents for the night. Doesn’t look look his sister and her husband are with them which would be a more normal. He needs a boyfriend in his life badly.

Although Fron is probably only delighted with the free night in hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 1