James Patrice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Vanessa not have any of her own friends at her baby shower? The only people there are James Instagram friends

Reactions: 4
Did Vanessa not have any of her own friends at her baby shower? The only people there are James Instagram friends
The baby shower was entirely for James benefit. He organised it, did the guest list and saturated his page with it. Vanessa didn’t even feature in a lot of his pics. I don’t know why anyone would let him organise anything tbh, he makes it all about him. Even Vanessa’s wedding day was treated like one long extended skit. Poor old Sean hardly gets a mention.

Reactions: 9
The baby shower was entirely for James benefit. He organised it, did the guest list and saturated his page with it. Vanessa didn’t even feature in a lot of his pics. I don’t know why anyone would let him organise anything tbh, he makes it all about him. Even Vanessa’s wedding day was treated like one long extended skit. Poor old Sean hardly gets a mention.
All that was missing from it was Ryan Andrews.

• Haha
it was like your one clems hen. All for the gram. Weirdly soulless. Bit weird the dad jim was there. Usually the mother-to-be’s dad won’t go, just their mother and then female relatives and friends

Reactions: 3
I showed the Steps routine to my mom and she thought it was James and Vanessa that got married. I'd say the husband must be a complete pushover

• Haha
She's probably not allowed any. These events are all about the James & Fron show. Pair of utter doses.

I showed the Steps routine to my mom and she thought it was James and Vanessa that got married. I'd say the husband must be a complete pushover
Imagine turning around to your sibling on their wedding day and insisting on doing a mindless dance routine for Instagram. So much for the day being about the bride, the poor fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's probably not allowed any. These events are all about the James & Fron show. Pair of utter doses.

Imagine turning around to your sibling on their wedding day and insisting on doing a mindless dance routine for Instagram. So much for the day being about the bride, the poor fucker!
vanessa is worse to allow it

Oh no guys 😭 I do honestly think James is one of the decent and sound insta huns that are left. I know he is OTT but he is just being funny and flamboyant! He is a genuine guy (I have met him on a few different occasions). Everyone here is completely entitled to their opinion of course! But I think he is one of the good ones.
Leave him be 🤣🙌

Reactions: 17
Oh no guys 😭 I do honestly think James is one of the decent and sound insta huns that are left. I know he is OTT but he is just being funny and flamboyant! He is a genuine guy (I have met him on a few different occasions). Everyone here is completely entitled to their opinion of course! But I think he is one of the good ones.
Leave him be 🤣🙌
Have to say I do like him also.

Have to say I do like him also.
Me too!!
Like so many of them are sell sell sell. Have no talent and are sneaky as can be.

He is gas, puts lots of work in to everything and seems genuine and lovely.

Jeepers I haven’t been following James for that long and generally like him but last year’s Malahide woman Halloween get up with his parents is just all levels of weird…

Jeepers I haven’t been following James for that long and generally like him but last year’s Malahide woman Halloween get up with his parents is just all levels of weird…
Yeah that video so weird. Jim must be mortified. It’s odd that a grown man in his 30’s puts up so much Halloween decorations in his parents house. I don’t understand the need for them as there are no young kids in the house.

Love james he would brighten up anyones day I've followed him for years and I never get sick of his content hes so real and honest! Poor fron jayzus girls 😂😂😂 shes a old lady ffs 😂😂😂 think all mammys give extra portions

Love james he would brighten up anyones day I've followed him for years and I never get sick of his content hes so real and honest! Poor fron jayzus girls 😂😂😂 shes a old lady ffs 😂😂😂 think all mammys give extra portions
Hi James 😂.

I think poor Fron and Jim just indulge him for a quiet life. I feel sorry for them having their home life thrown up on Instagram. Fair enough if he wants to share everything with his followers but he should be a bit more respectful of his parents and their privacy. Maybe he should get his own gaff but he seems to think Malahide is the centre of the universe so unless a bed sit comes up at the marina we’ll be seeing Frons living room for a while yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi James 😂.

I think poor Fron and Jim just indulge him for a quiet life. I feel sorry for them having their home life thrown up on Instagram. Fair enough if he wants to share everything with his followers but he should be a bit more respectful of his parents and their privacy. Maybe he should get his own gaff but he seems to think Malahide is the centre of the universe so unless a bed sit comes up at the marina we’ll be seeing Frons living room for a while yet.
It’s so boring!!!

It's not my cup of tea and don't find it funny. He very first skit he did of it-yes funny. But he has dragged the life out of it for the past 2 years or so!! Then the Declan character??!!
The malahide woman dressed up for Halloween i don't get and don't find it funny at all?

I have followed worse than james girls and unfollowed I like how james is normal no selling products that are actual shite I think for the past 2 years he has brightened up the lockdowns we had. Girls his ma does be in stitches did ye ever see the snippets of before they make the actual video the one of the sausages from just makes me laugh in that but everyone s sense of humour isint the same. Now saying that his sister drives me nuts

Reactions: 1
Yeah I do think he’s harmless and I think he’s hilarious, but he does drag the arse out of some things!

• Heart
The sister is desperately trying to be an influencer herself I think, isn’t she a school teacher or have I mixed her up with someone else.