James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster but I just had to come on and ask if anyone else saw Georgia uploaded a photo of Amber Heard (Johnny depp case) and wrote next to it what now amber? Now deleted
Is she meaning Yaz is like Amber ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's basically saying Yazmin lied about Jake abusing her the same way Amber lied about Johnny
Pure jealousy and bitterness - Yaz was with him in Turkey and not her, all the sympathy and attention (rightly so) will be on Yaz and Georgia is hating Yaz being described as his "on/off girlfriend" and not her

Reactions: 23
She's embarrassing herself. He was with yaz that night not her no matter how she tries to spin it

Reactions: 13
Well Jake went back to Yaz so he mustn’t minded being accused of battering her and the rest .. absolutely toxic and how it all ended

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Pure jealousy and bitterness - Yaz was with him in Turkey and not her, all the sympathy and attention (rightly so) will be on Yaz and Georgia is hating Yaz being described as his "on/off girlfriend" and not her
She's acting like the grieving widow & Yaz the mistress 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Georgia has NO class. Someone has died and someone is in hospital and could have died, she’s too busy ranting and making claims with no back up. Didn’t see her sticking up and coming with the Amber Heard claims when Jake was alive. all the stuff in the papers about him and she’s never mentioned him or stuck up for him before. But now all of a sudden she won’t stop banging on? Sounding like a grieving widow. If she is so upset and so heartbroken, she should grieve in private. Trying to tarnish Yaz whilst she’s in hospital…. So classless

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m in utter shock about Georgia’s behaviour. I don’t know Yaz’s condition but I hope she isn’t reading any of this tripe coming from Georgia’s account. At this point I feel Georgia is almost jealous of the attention Yaz will get because of this yet I imagine Yaz would give it all up in a heartbeat to not have experienced any of this.

I don’t know Yaz or follow her, the first time I came to this thread was due to the recent events and I just feel so awfully for her. Every comment I’ve seen from people who knew her stated she is a very sweet yet insecure girl. I hope she is okay and able to surround herself with positivity and I really hope someone removes Georgia’s phone from her hand! What a sicko to beat someone down when they are already at their lowest. She is coming across as a disgusting human being

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m in utter shock about Georgia’s behaviour. I don’t know Yaz’s condition but I hope she isn’t reading any of this tripe coming from Georgia’s account. At this point I feel Georgia is almost jealous of the attention Yaz will get because of this yet I imagine Yaz would give it all up in a heartbeat to not have experienced any of this.

I don’t know Yaz or follow her, the first time I came to this thread was due to the recent events and I just feel so awfully for her. Every comment I’ve seen from people who knew her stated she is a very sweet yet insecure girl. I hope she is okay and able to surround herself with positivity and I really hope someone removes Georgia’s phone from her hand! What a sicko to beat someone down when they are already at their lowest. She is coming across as a disgusting human being
I’m sure this Georgia described herself as an empath before too. The cheek

I wish she’d stop now, cos she’s just making herself look like such a crappy jealous vicious scumbag.
You don’t have a truth, this isn’t your relationship, it’s not your story to tell, only two people know what happened that night and the rest of the world knows what they’ve been told, heard or read about in the news. Ring the bleeping police if you think you can solve it better than they can 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
First time poster but I just had to come on and ask if anyone else saw Georgia uploaded a photo of Amber Heard (Johnny depp case) and wrote next to it what now amber? Now deleted
That reads to me like she’s accusing Yas of making up the DV stories…which when she’s lying in hospital is pretty low. Georgia is not coming off well here

Reactions: 17
I think Georgia didn’t know Yaz went to Turkey with him, he clearly didn’t tell Georgia sand now she’s jealous and dealing with that jealousy in the most disgusting way and trying to disguise it as grief. She is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes I saw that. So odd! Why has she deleted it?

Reactions: 1
Yes I saw that. So odd! Why has she deleted it?
She did the same the other day when she uploaded on her stories how her and jake were on and off since school then deleted but I think this is what she is claiming to be her big “truth” maybe deletes before she gets called out or papers pick up on it embarrassing

Someone was watching over her to make it out alive, god love his poor family and friends no matter what he has done this is an awful way to end up.

Really hope yaz can see how lucky she is and move on from the toxic lifestyle she’s stuck in. Also praying she doesn’t go down the route Georgia has so clearly done and try to cash in on a family’s grief.
Yaz has too much class and decorum to do what Georgia’s done she also doesn’t need the clout or money as much as Georgia does. I came on here after seeing Georgia’s recent snap chats.. the disrespect is real.. yaz isn’t even out of hospital ffs and she’s the one rubbing salt in her wounds not the other way round! Ok I’m bias always been a fan of Yaz but Georgia’s really pissed me off making it about her. I hope yaz heals physically and mentally from this, she’ll be traumatised and maybe suffer survivors guilt. Then she’s to read all the crap Georgia’s saying

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.