James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem like a very close family, so can’t say I’m surprised he was would not speak about this brothers boss, regardless of who he is.

Reactions: 4
Ah here, RTE have given this screeching dose more of my money to make another tv show.

Wankers

Reactions: 7
This will sound petty but im over James and his affected nature. Was he coached by someone to speak a certain way? He suffers from a serious case of putting SH sounds on words ending in T or D. Something South Dublin people do on occasion and makes me think hes been media trained in some way for the TV.

I also think he suffers from the Irish influencer problem of having a limited vocabulary. Everything is STAHUNNING. "This table MASH from Tk Maxx is STAHHUNING".

I think this affected nature is common across alot of irish media personalities.

Reactions: 9
Yesssss... And they are all up each other's holes, so they all speak the same, for instance, gorge instead of gorgeous.. makes me want to tap dance on their faces!

A lot of them do have that very affected nasal fake twang, you know that's not how they really speak, or spoke before they got into influencing

Reactions: 5
Just heard how this donkey pronounced Phibsborough. He absolutely butchers it in that fake-o accent he puts on

Anyone local in Kilkenny know which house they’ve gone sale agreed on? Also shocked it’s not Cork/ near where William is from

Reactions: 1
Can't see James settling outside of Dublin, he'll miss all his freebies and nights out too much .

But best of luck to the both of them and congrats on buying a house

Unfortunately like a lot of their generation, buying a home in Dublin is probably completely unfeasible. Hard for people who are born and bred there and have family ties. I suppose easier when William doesn’t

Reactions: 2
The mourning send off party for James and William it’s the most dramatic you’re only moving to another county you’re not on death row. Just spare m it’s just all so dramatic.