Suzesnooze
VIP Member
So if a girl has short hair it’s because her mother wanted a boy?It's not ridiculous at all..
I'm entitled to my own thoughts
So if a girl has short hair it’s because her mother wanted a boy?It's not ridiculous at all..
I'm entitled to my own thoughts
I think both of them thought vlogging was going to be easy money, lots of freebies and sponsors no decent business would dponsor such unreliable people. Claires too busy watching Yellowstone and posting selfies to film or editI think Claire is workshy...
what's stopping her film the odd DITL
The dyers have a podcast too which the could have invited The Buckleys on for a little collab.How long can that be lucrative? James doesnt come across very well in tv interviews. Also he's been on a few tv quizzes,he's definitely not very bright.I've noticed his mate Danny Dyer doesn't appear to involve him in any of his acting projects.
How crap is it that she has no real skills to earn a living so is posting endless undisclosed Aff links to earn pennies. James needs to stop being so lazy and start earning some money before Clair finds someone with a successful career and money,to keep her in the bone idol lifestyle she cravesAnd she's still not disclosing that its an affiliate link
I think James' social anxiety is rather worse than I've ever thought. I think he clings to Clair especially in public settings and she's sort of his shield/ he is the follower because he gets worried/ worked up about stuff more it seems. Like the health concerns ( not that they aren't real, and I relate to that I lot because I have bad anxiety so I'm one to talk) and things like when recently he was too worried to be rude and ask the cab driver to turn the AC down.It seems more forced now than when they first started,I think Claire is more natural than James,he comes across as playing to the camera I know he's an actor,but surely he can just be himself
Wow might explain his appearance. He's lost his boyishness and really does have the look of a heavy drinker.Trouble in paradise?!
Guessing it’s because Scotland are out of the euroswhy the broken heart next to Jude's post?
Totally agree,but I think James is quite tight fisted,but enjoys the trappings of fame he's possibly quite lazy as well. In his eyes he thinks doing a play for a few months is the same as any other dad working a full time job. He previously mentioned when the boys were babies he turned down lots of work because he didn't want to miss out on being with his boys, but the vlogs highlighted how often he'd either be sleeping off a hangover or doing his own thing while Clair would take the boys out. Maybe he saw an excuse to turn down work. We all need to earn a living to support ourselves or our families,but in his line of work he has a very limited time to do that especially when he isn't on tv or performing.The vlogs were fun when it wasn't about monetising them!
I suppose when they have kids you can't have filming crews wandering round the housePretty sure they use sets for some of the celebs 'homes' not all but some of the back drops can look very fake some just don't want all the rigging for sound and lighting taking up half room apparently but knowing James he's probably just gate crashed poor Jon's house.
It doesn’t seem normal to me, when my kids don’t have mine and my husbands accent. We’re both from the same place too so my kids had double the exposure to our accent! Also, how come they picked up Clair’s accent and not James’ plus living in the south?!That’s pretty normal. My friend is American but lives in Scotland and both her kids, who have lived here since birth, have American accents despite going to a Glasgow school.