I think James is worrying about the future with only the one income since lazy Clare seems to have took extremely early retirement.
And why does a unemployed woman need to use Helio Fresh, she has all day to go to shops and cook a meal
Hello Fresh is only mentioned if they have a code or a paid Ad,other than that its multiple take aways. Personally working over 40 hrs a week,id never waste money on the Hello Fresh boxes,ive look up the recipes online and buy my own ingredients. I totally agree,his concerns are more long term,but I think he's been his own worst enemy in the past,turning down work. I honestly think James thought the Inbetweeners would be a steady pay check for many years. He keeps saying 'this bloody play',it's his job,he should be grateful he got a second chance,when you're in an industry that is so fickle and inconsistent,you can't turn down work,especially when you've got a wife who doesn't work,but loves to spend and you've got kids
---
I'm surprised if money is tight, he's still the most popular on cameo at £40 a time.
That only lasts so long when hes the one working now and again,Claire doesn't work,but loves to spend, he also has to pay his management a percentage. I'd hate having that kind of worry,especially when you like to live and portray a certain lifestyle