James Arg Argent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he admitted they ‘can’t get any gigs’ because that is comedy gold 😂
He might has well said our band is terrible and no one will book us. Maybe go back and study marketing because I’m pretty sure admitting the product is shite is not the best start

Reactions: 10
No one books you because you can’t bleeping sing! His mother blowing smoke up his arse saying he can sing and loons like dean martin has done him no favours. He can’t sing and he looks like a predator .. partly he is I mean he’s nearing 40 and was dating an 18 YO ..

Reactions: 13
"The best in the country"?? Compared to what? The sound of the sewage works? The dude couldn't carry a tune in a bleedin' bucket!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would rather go to a child’s play area and pay a child to scream directly into my ear for an hour than listen to this clown sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to ask. I saw Arg talking about how he can't drive and his goal is to pass his test this year. How does he get around if he still lives in Brentwood? Surely he isn't getting a taxi everywhere is he? I'm surprised with the money he's earned and coming from money he hasn't passed his test by now.

Reactions: 5
I have to ask. I saw Arg talking about how he can't drive and his goal is to pass his test this year. How does he get around if he still lives in Brentwood? Surely he isn't getting a taxi everywhere is he? I'm surprised with the money he's earned and coming from money he hasn't passed his test by now.
I can’t believe he hasn’t passed yet!! I remember he kept failing the theory way back in Towie when he was still with Lydia. So I don’t think it’s anything to do with having money or not lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is always pictured on a little 50cc moped with L plates so very much reflective of his bands ‘success’ 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe he hasn’t passed yet!! I remember he kept failing the theory way back in Towie when he was still with Lydia. So I don’t think it’s anything to do with having money or not lol
Fair enough. He can't be studying the theory very thoroughly then if it's been that amount of time it's taking.

Reactions: 3
Thick as mince who takes a dozen years to pass a theory driving test when they have nothing much else to do all day

Back in the day when I watched towie especially at its peak I could not stand Arg the way he treated Lydia and when she would be dating other guys he was practically stalking her with endless calls and texts. Probably for the show he would show up where she was he would really upset her. And Lydia's mum pandering to him. Whatever hold he has over the mum and I think at one point Lydia's siblings. I really hope they have learnt that he just isn't a nice guy. Regardless fat skinny rich poor he just isn't a healthy guy mentally or physically.

I hate when incessantly laughs like it's the funniest thing he has ever heard at EVERYTHING. He was pure NASTY at times with the GC and Lydia. He knew never to be nasty with Debbie tho didn't he. He is manipulate and the coke brings the nasty out.

I kinda felt sorry for him in the Mark Wright era but Mark might have been mean at times Nd harsh but was he wrong. Get a drivers license, present urself nicely, get a job and get over Lydia.

I found him dating that young girl to be really horrible. Like a 18-19 year old he has the mentality of that age group but that's down to how immature he is. Makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Back in the day when I watched towie especially at its peak I could not stand Arg the way he treated Lydia and when she would be dating other guys he was practically stalking her with endless calls and texts. Probably for the show he would show up where she was he would really upset her. And Lydia's mum pandering to him. Whatever hold he has over the mum and I think at one point Lydia's siblings. I really hope they have learnt that he just isn't a nice guy. Regardless fat skinny rich poor he just isn't a healthy guy mentally or physically.

I hate when incessantly laughs like it's the funniest thing he has ever heard at EVERYTHING. He was pure NASTY at times with the GC and Lydia. He knew never to be nasty with Debbie tho didn't he. He is manipulate and the coke brings the nasty out.

I kinda felt sorry for him in the Mark Wright era but Mark might have been mean at times Nd harsh but was he wrong. Get a drivers license, present urself nicely, get a job and get over Lydia.

I found him dating that young girl to be really horrible. Like a 18-19 year old he has the mentality of that age group but that's down to how immature he is. Makes my skin crawl.
I agree. It pisses me off when he's bought out on TV and celebrated like some kind of success. He's a nasty piece of work. Toxic to the core. And he's the walking representation of the fact that a person can lose weight but it'll never fix what's broken in them.

• Heart
Omg he's still not driving hahaha...

What a fanny.....I remember Lydia always used to moan about this.

Reactions: 5
I'm rewatching the old towies and this man is literally the most grotesque person on the planet. When he laughs with his massive over bite and his eyes bulging out 🤢🤢 rotten human being inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is probably the worst for me on that show and that's saying a lot with the calibre of men and terrible personalities they have had on the show over the years.

Reactions: 4
Not one positive comment for this fool in the Daily Mail article about him today. 😂

• Haha
How have they got a story out of him being a sad panda after getting dumped by his teenage girlfriend and a tit tattoo?
I bet he can’t even read sheet music, so edgy getting a treble clef 😂

• Haha
How have they got a story out of him being a sad panda after getting dumped by his teenage girlfriend and a tit tattoo?
I bet he can’t even read sheet music, so edgy getting a treble clef 😂
Because it’s written by the DM reporter whose new podcast he was on. I’m guessing it was a you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. Embarrassing.

I can't believe anyone wants to read an article about this odious turd, let alone listen to him harp on via bloody podcast. The sooner he vanishes from the public eye the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 4