James Arg Argent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he do for a living? Is he seriously on tv these days? Can't be much for him to say that is interesting.

Reactions: 6
What does he do for a living? Is he seriously on tv these days? Can't be much for him to say that is interesting.
I think he is desperately and hopelessly trying to hang on to the TOWIE coat tails, he is going to achieve fame or a media career so he would be better off finding a proper job,or train for something.

Reactions: 6
I think he is desperately and hopelessly trying to hang on to the TOWIE coat tails, he is going to achieve fame or a media career so he would be better off finding a proper job,or train for something.
He comes from money anyway doesn't he? Like Gemma Collins? I am sure he'll be fine 'cos he can just get daddy to help him out or something, but yeah he's still in the papers and i wonder for what. Dating a 18 year old isn't newsworthy is it.

Reactions: 4
Being the worlds worst wedding singing. He can only sing certain songs like a bad Dean Martin wannabe,

I’ve never met an Essex boy that isn’t an hole and I stand by that. My ex knew that lot from TOWIE and said they are all at it and the same way. He was so horrible to Lydia and I find it weird how her mum is still all over him after it all. Gemma is a vile as him so you get what you get.

What I don’t get is that Arg literally tells everyone who and what is and what he is about and no one says anything. A literal grown man who behaves like a child. Good to see all that rehab and therapy has helped….take some responsibility ya Nonce. He’s the new Wayne Lineker.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He comes from money anyway doesn't he? Like Gemma Collins? I am sure he'll be fine 'cos he can just get daddy to help him out or something, but yeah he's still in the papers and i wonder for what. Dating a 18 year old isn't newsworthy is it.
Didn’t I read they’ve broken up? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Being the worlds worst wedding singing. He can only sing certain songs like a bad Dean Martin wannabe,

I’ve never met an Essex boy that isn’t an hole and I stand by that. My ex knew that lot from TOWIE and said they are all at it and the same way. He was so horrible to Lydia and I find it weird how her mum is still all over him after it all. Gemma is a vile as him so you get what you get.

What I don’t get is that Arg literally tells everyone who and what is and what he is about and no one says anything. A literal grown man who behaves like a child. Good to see all that rehab and therapy has helped….take some responsibility ya Nonce. He’s the new Wayne Lineker.
Honestly, there are some lovely Essex boys (my dad and hubby amongst them) and the ones on towie are not a true representation of most people in Essex. There are obviously wannabes but most of us Essex folks are quite normal lol

Reactions: 7
Never had any interest in this guy, but saw him in panto last week and can confirm he cannot sing for toffee 🤣 They gave him a solo singing defying gravity and it was hilarious, never seen someone look so uncomfortable on stage!
Barry from EastEnders out sung/ out acted this guy at every opportunity 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never had any interest in this guy, but saw him in panto last week and can confirm he cannot sing for toffee 🤣 They gave him a solo singing defying gravity and it was hilarious, never seen someone look so uncomfortable on stage!
Barry from EastEnders out sung/ out acted this guy at every opportunity 😅
Who in their right mind would give him defying gravity to sing?? 😂
He can barely sing the Dean Martin or whoever it is songs he kills over and over again. I have never been able to understand why this guy gets singing gigs, he is crap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind would give him defying gravity to sing?? 😂
He can barely sing the Dean Martin or whoever it is songs he kills over and over again. I have never been able to understand why this guy gets singing gigs, he is crap lol
Not sure how any of the TOWIE lot get any gigs, let alone singing ones.

Haha I also saw Arg in panto this year and Defying Gravity was a personal highlight probably not for the right reasons 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he not had his annual breakdown? I saw a post of him standing next to chinny marks cousin Eliot and he’s looking at him so weirdly

• Haha
Why is he still getting singing gigs? He murders all the classics and has the rhythm of someone being cattleprodded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I also saw Arg in panto this year and Defying Gravity was a personal highlight probably not for the right reasons 😅
He just stared at the floor while singing it! Kinda insulting to his fellow cast members that make an effort to perform

Reactions: 3