James Arg Argent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested by the GC thread followers. Fill yer 👢 people!

Will he keep the weight off?
Will he keep his nose clean?
Will Lydia or the GC fall for his 'obvious' charms again?
Will he ever find another woman mad enough to date him and his (assumed) tiny 🌰?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Will he keep the weight off? I doubt it tbh! But for now he's transformed himself visually. No amount of surgery can change a person's personality and he has been a total and utter prick in the past! Lydia dodged a bullet for sure, I just hope she doesn't have a moment of weakness and go back there, I can't imagine she would, not now she's got a little one, I mean no mother would want her child to witness such a toxic relationship. As for the GC? He won't go back there, he'll think he's too good for her now. But I know there's got to be some real good tea about him so I'm here for it.......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well done to him losing weight but he has no muscle tone he needs to lift weights !
He won't have. You need to lose the weight before muscle bulking. You can't do both at the same time from morbid obesity, He is very lucky not to have excess skin, but he will never be a chiselled muscle man without assistance!

Reactions: 8
Cannot believe this is the first thread for him. I have been indulging in re runs on TOWIE and honestly he is a bleeping disgusting excuse of a man. He got away with drinking and doing packet, cheating for so bleeping long he thinks he is invincible. He is so unattractive, you can see his nostrils from space. For some reason he thinks he’s gods gift .. his mother indulged him and let him get away with his crappy behaviour too.. I cannot fathom why Lydia’s mother used to tolerate him if he treated my daughter the way he treated Lydia I would bleeping kill him. He makes me feel sick. And the fact that he was then gifted surgery and now is crying about the fact girls don’t bother with him.. I wish he would be cancelled. He is talentless waste of space. I could throttle whoever told him he could sing 😑

That’s better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Cannot believe this is the first thread for him. I have been indulging in re runs on TOWIE and honestly he is a bleeping disgusting excuse of a man. He got away with drinking and doing packet, cheating for so bleeping long he thinks he is invincible. He is so unattractive, you can see his nostrils from space. For some reason he thinks he’s gods gift .. his mother indulged him and let him get away with his crappy behaviour too.. I cannot fathom why Lydia’s mother used to tolerate him if he treated my daughter the way he treated Lydia I would bleeping kill him. He makes me feel sick. And the fact that he was then gifted surgery and now is crying about the fact girls don’t bother with him.. I wish he would be cancelled. He is talentless waste of space. I could throttle whoever told him he could sing 😑

That’s better 😂
He's never been attractive he is the image off his gran !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will he keep the weight off? I doubt it tbh! But for now he's transformed himself visually. No amount of surgery can change a person's personality and he has been a total and utter prick in the past! Lydia dodged a bullet for sure, I just hope she doesn't have a moment of weakness and go back there, I can't imagine she would, not now she's got a little one, I mean no mother would want her child to witness such a toxic relationship. As for the GC? He won't go back there, he'll think he's too good for her now. But I know there's got to be some real good tea about him so I'm here for it.......
I really hope Lydia doesn’t go back too, she always seems like she thinks about it but stops herself, & her mum deffo has a soft spot for Arg, he could of had it all with Lydia buts he’s just a massive head who deserves to be on his own. As for Gemma 🤢 enough said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That’s better 😂
I know I never could see why Debbie was tolerant of him and def has a soft spot. Lydia should have dumped him years before she did.

Reactions: 14
I have been watching TOWIE reruns recently and am up to the beginning of series 10. I could never understand what Lydia saw in him, I just assumed that it was that he was her first love and she hadn't experienced anything better. As for Gemma, she should have known better. I don't know how many times she told him he would never get to be with her again and that same night ended up sleeping with him. She encouraged his egotistical behaviour and he knew he could have her any time he wanted. I don't like GC, never have done, but no one deserves to feel so insecure and inferior by a man.

Reactions: 14
Remember he always used to make out he had a huge penis , guys that say that usually have a cashew nut !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about his so called singing?! bleeping tone deaf and looks like Mr Magika. Who other than Elliot Wright would pay him to entertain in a bar. I’d think the profits would take a hit when he is channelling his inner Sinatra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What about his so called singing?! bleeping tone deaf and looks like Mr Magika. Who other than Elliot Wright would pay him to entertain in a bar. I’d think the profits would take a hit when he is channelling his inner Sinatra.
He’s so cringe, but the best thing is he thinks he’s up there with Sinatra 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said this on the gc page, chin down (used to be into massive fat neck) stick mike right onto roland rat teef, lower voice and grunt into the mike...blokes a complete waste of space albeit less space now, I give it a year till he is liquidising mars bars

and yes his sister did cheat at the london marathon, lovely family

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said this on the gc page, chin down (used to be into massive fat neck) stick mike right onto roland rat teef, lower voice and grunt into the mike...blokes a complete waste of space albeit less space now, I give it a year till he is liquidising mars bars

and yes his sister did cheat at the london marathon, lovely family
Roland Rat is exactly who I imagine as Arg! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8