Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
James is a full time prick. The way he speaks to Carys is disgusting & his attitude is minging. Can’t watch the videos because of him. I feel so sorry for Carys

Reactions: 16

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
How can they do a bathroom reveal? They have literally shown it in one of the last videos. Ok it didn’t have all their shampoo and stuff but it was done.

How can they make so many terrible videos about one thing?

Bathroom planning
Bathroom being ripped out
Bathroom going half in
Bathroom going fully in
Bathroom reveal

B o r i n g

• Haha

gigi_xo

Just watched her utility room makeover video and all James did the whole time was talk down to her. I don't mind Cary's but I feel like James deserves his own thread because he's a colossal cunt
Colossal cunt has to be the best insult I’ve ever heard 🤣👏🏻 defo using that in the future

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted
She’s absolutely not a 16-18 😂

• Haha

Arloxo

Social media is her lively hood, she is trying her best to post videos through quarantine which appreciated may not be as good as her the content previously but she is at least trying to post for her viewers that love her videos and look forward to them during this time. Her weight should have nothing to do with ANYTHING, If she has gained weight or lost weight WHO CARES, that is not for anyone to judge. All I know is, being a female and feeling self conscious once, two, multiple times in my life about body image, it’s horrible to comment on someone else weight and I do really feel for her receiving these comments because it’s plain and simple not necessarily and unkind.

• Heart

Sunshinelove25

They woke up at 6:30am in Thier vlog and James is like "I understand we are in a job where we are lucky but waking up at 6 that ain't for us" does he think that people in regular jobs enjoy waking up at 6? 😂 or maybe they don't have a choice because they have to EARN money

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Does she really radiate happiness etc To people? To me she radiates a lot of issues! Shes a hoarder and i bet she has some kinda shopping problem! She did multiple vids how much anxiety she had cause she couldnt go shopping (while others were busting theyre asses Off saving people) She is so Co dependent on James and they never do anything than buy buy buy! Everything goes over board- the reno, the "Art" making. Really To me this screams hole lot of Problems - not passionate happiness!

They have No grasp of normal life. They laze around the house all day and take the dog To walks and hype up massive consumerism. Like at theyre main Job they could be so inventive, but nah all is the same tat on repeat. They have it all so young - but To me it seems I was More happy as a poor student at uni at her age. Just my thoughts 🤔

Reactions: 15
She just posted that she missed James after being apart from a day so they’ve been catching up... that level of co-dependency is really really not a good place to be in a relationship.

if my fiancé spends a weekend away of course I miss him but it’s not a big deal. I don’t think they’d handle a weekend apart

I can’t with these two anymore. Just done with them.
They’ve changed sooooo much, James is now a controlling ego pig... Carys plays at anxiety. I’m riddled with anxiety. She was never, ever this co dependent on James if you watch her very first fitness style vlogs.

They buy and buy and buy and buy. It’s an absolute joke. Completely out of touch with reality. I had my two children at 19 and 21... and I was nothing, nothing like them. They’re two children playing at being adults. I truly don’t believe they even want kids or are ready for kids. It’s legitimately for content. They have a good 5-6 years of growing up to do before they should be considering kids.

Unless their stupidity and nativity it yet another act for the views.

I miss the old Carys.

ReginaTatty

I used to hatewatch their channel. I thought it was her that annoyed me the most but she’s actually the least grating thing about it...
Sure, it annoys me that she does the exact same pose to show her bulky bottom in every photo, and that she puts on this English accent for some reason?! (I don’t sound overly Welsh now but I don’t live in Wales anymore!!!!!😂)
He fucking. Creeps. Me. Out. He looks like a cabbage patch kid and I think I heard him say he does/he’s done fitness modelling??? Like WHAT? I find him condescending and up himself.
i think he is really punching above his weight as well. She’s obviously just majorly insecure and probably wanted to settle with someone like him because he takes control of things.
I rarely watch videos anymore unless they have food in them (cba for hauls- same shit different day). I’d love to spark James out though. What a nonce 😂

• Haha

ivy80

How long have you been following her? Back in 2016/17 she looked like this:
View attachment 168948

She did have a slight weight gain after this (before she got married). Then stayed like that for a while, then in the last 6 months she has gained more again. It’s not a small amount I’d say at least 2 stone from her smallest? Yeah it’s not terrible or anything but when you look at old pictures it’s very noticeable. Anyway why am I concerning myself with the weight of an influencer I don't even know, that’s what working from home does to you!
I don’t know exactly how old carys is but I’m about the same as her, maybe one year older/younger than me.
It’s important to note that in 2016 she would of been what, 19? Maybe 20? Between 20-24 my body has changed a LOT and that’s normal as I’m getting a bit older! Getting used to the fact that my body will never be how it was when I was 18-20 is very difficult but its something everyone goes through. I’m sure it’s the same with her.
None of us know what her mentality was like in these pics, maybe she was very unhappy, counting calories constantly etc. She says she’s happy at the size she is now and she’s in no way obese so I think she should just be left alone honestly

• Heart

Sunshinelove25

Omg the latest vlog. Talking about how they are finding adjusting to new normal life difficult and that they didn't have time to have a cup of tea cause they have to rush around.... Whilst sat in Thier bmw/ range rover (whatever the f it is ) on the way to casually get a coffee from a coffee shop, go for a walk and then go home. I can't help but find this annoying. Thierwork life isn't much different to relaxed lockdown! Jesus Christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think if you look at all the influences who came out at the same time. Carys, Elle, Grace... they all started with what was ‘on trend’. Which at the time was fitness. They earned their money. They moved on. Home renovations, engagements, merch, body positivity.... it’s all the same.

They’re not into any particular realm of influencing. Just whatever is particular interesting at that time.

I think for Carys to say she wasn’t healthy and won’t get a job etc on her throwback post is wrong in many ways. She made a fortune selling her guides at the time, relentlews plugging, filming full days of eating saying how there was NO restrictions, she was always comfortable, always ate how and what she wanted. Basically. She’s a fraud. It’s easy in hindsight to say ‘oh I wasn’t happy’, if that’s the case - pull your fitness guides you created and ‘followed’ when you were so unhappy and restrictive. It’s like she’s made her dollar from it. Now she’s distancing herself from it.

I could go on. But. Yeah. So over Carys. She was one of the ‘influences’ I enjoyed as she was open and honest. I don’t think she struggled at all during her fitness phase. I call bullshit just so she can now gain money from being ‘bigger’.

Reactions: 14

yoyosupker

Gotta give credit where it's due, we all go on about what would they do when their youtube career slowly fades, but this is it, she's establishing herself as an artist, and I can only assume hoping to do this full time. If it really does pick up I can only imagine the videos will probably start slowing down. Yeah the pieces are a bit meh, and samey, but she's got talent there and will only progress and improve the more she does and the more mistakes she makes. If i'm honest all I can think is good on her to use her platform to build herself up as an artist, as we all know it's very hard to establish yourself as an artist, i'm sure she acknowledges the fact that she's in a fortunate position to already build a following, but if someone wants to buy a quite mediocre piece of art work for £130 then I say let them, atleast she's not undermining art by charging ridiculously low prices, as I get it's hard to get into the industry but if she was charging £40 for a piece that takes 20 hours then that's not fair to herself or the industry. I understand it's frustrating as a new artist seeing an influencer jump straight in there, but I think she is doing is in a very fair and right way. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense D:

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
They keep talking about having a baby. They even said they are rushing their house plans because they want to hurry it up and be done so they can have a baby. I’m sorry but they are 100% not ready to have a baby. You can have your dream house, money, a dog, a car and a spare room but that does not mean you are ready to have a baby. Them having a baby would honestly be the biggest shit show ever. They can’t even live day to day life without everything being a big drama, fully finish any task they start or making the smallest decisions. God, this will be interesting. Poor kid.

Liz9229

Oh my god they’re idiots!! The latest video where they want more “flow” and want to knock out two structural parts of the house and then wonder why their quotes were so expensive so now they’re paying for a structural engineer to come look at it and think it’ll be cheaper because they aren’t having more walls built. No it’s expensive cause you want to have entire structural parts of the house taken out!! 🙈🙈🙈

it’s painful!! If they wanted to change so much of the house why did they spend almost £700k on it, I just don’t get it, why not buy a cheaper house and do it up to exactly how you want it, not one that’s recently been done up already 🙈