Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If they had not announced on their channel that they was trying for a baby then fair enough..... But they decided to tell all their viewers they are trying for a baby!!! Surely She's been doing social media long enough to realise that her fans are going to start getting excited and guessing that she's pregnant. Maybe it would of been better to keep it to themselves that they was trying.

Reactions: 21

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Wowwww the NERVE! Newest vlog of them decorating the new house, Carys says that she saw a lot of ‘influencers’ working with a particular company last year and earmarked them for when they got their new house. So she says she contacted them and asked them for a free bed. I mean... I’m lost for words. Theses ‘influencers’ have absolutely no shame. And to admit it so freely??? Nah I’m done, let me off this world please.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
And the comments begin....

She said she didn’t see but anyone could see the click bait in the title, so inconsiderate and desperate!
Actual fucking dick heads. Who uses this kind of stuff for content. Like pregnancy is a joke to them. I actually feel sorry for any future baby they have

Reactions: 20

shortgirl

I think Carys looks so healthy and happy. I think the comments on her weight are really uncalled for. Imagine being someone who is insecure (not saying she is at all but for all we know she could be as a lot of people struggle with their body image) and then reading comments where people are calling you fat and saying horrible things about your body when in actual fact your body is PERFECTLY normal and actually in better shape than most people’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Badg69

Chatty Member
This feels a bit harsh, but does anyone else think he's massively punching? Carys is gorgeous. Also not convinced he is into girls...

Reactions: 19

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The weight gain on this girl is shocking. How can she sit and promote her fitness ebooks is beyond me... its like she made all the money she needs and doesnt need to keep up the look
I dont understand how you can say that. Her body now is still extremely fit and toned, she’s not overweight (except maybe she has more muscle which would increase her weight). She looks absolutely fine. If someone like her is considered to have ‘shocking weight gain’ then that leaves no hope for the rest of us!

• Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Him and his dad used to order two chicken breasts, a large chips and two brown curry sauces. Oh and a poppdom or two 😂 hardly exciting but not exactly thrilling from a Chinese is it.
Is it just me who is wondering what kind of chinese serves poppadoms?! Two chicken breasts? Sounds awful.

ach0902

Chatty Member
These two have the most immature relationship, I find them so strange to watch. It's like a cross between a brother and sister with zero chemistry or an obsessed 14 year old girl who can't live without her boyfriend.

DietGossip

VIP Member
She should be aware of the increased risks when conceiving a baby when your BMI is high. I know she said she doesn’t weigh herself, but now May be the time to start thinking about her own health for her child’s sake
I'm a similar size to what is Carys now and was pretty happy after my weight loss... Thanks dude. Really making me feel good about my own BMI.

Reactions: 18

Chisme

Hmm they invite people into their lives, show their home, their marriage, bring up the topic constantly and make people invest in them. They make money by making viewers feel like friends. I'm sure most people ask cuz they care, they get excited at the prospect. Its a bit late in the day to draw a line imo.

ldmgk124

was
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted
BMI is the most unreliable thing in the world. You could be pure muscle and extremely fit (muscle weighs more than fat) and have a really high bmi. Please educate yourself!

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Does anyone else literally cringe when they see Carys without a bra. Its awful! Especially in those dresses where you can see the sag! I can't believe she's so young and she has boobs like that!
I think I’m seeing something different to you - she has great boobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

anellie01

She doesn’t seem mentally ready for a child, I don’t think she nor James is mature enough to have a baby and they are still really young! I hope they spend a bit more time working on their mental health and their relationship before committing to a child together

I tried to watch it, but she kept saying incove(?) Instead of alcove and I'm too hormonal to be able to tolerate that level of stupidity 😂

• Haha
James said she'd been feeling sick and didn't know how long it would go on for.
In the space of one vlog she was sick, feeling so tired that she was napping and she ‘never naps’, had a strong sense of smell and a ‘craving’ for tomato soup.
There were so many obvious hints that it’s almost like they WANT people to speculate about her being pregnant, despite everything she’s posted on insta in the past about it. As someone who’s suffered two miscarriages this year, I really hope that they aren’t just trolling their viewers and it’s genuine because conception is no joke and should not be used to create views for videos. If she is, they aren’t exactly being subtle or doing a great job of hiding it, but I wish them well.

• Sad

creme.egg92

I can't believe we're back to talking about Carys' weight/size.
You don’t have to reply to that topic if you don’t want to. I’m really not sure why her weight is such a taboo topic on this thread - the size/weight of lots of influencers is discussed on this website? It’s a gossip site and she is a former fitness influencer who has gained a significant amount of weight and is being dishonest about it, it’s going to be brought up no? When people start discussing things I have no interest about on here I just ignore it or post something I’d rather talk about, I find it really odd to police in this manner to be honest (plus it’s against the rules of the site).