James and Carys #31 Cashing in revealing baby Mabel whilst Amber is abandoned wrecking the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Wophie for the hilarious thread name :love:
---
A quick catch up ........

1. Carys had the baby (looking forward to midwife James explaining the entire birthing process)

2. Everything is still in neutral tones

3. Baby Mabel's nursery was 'transformed'

4. Still using their offspring as 'projects' for content and views

5. Carys has a spring collection coming out with the nearly bankrupt 'In The Style'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mabel just reminds me of a dogs name as others said, in particular a French bulldog
I can't help but think of her in her 20's/30's and being called 'Mabel' - (I know Neneh Cherry's singing daughter is called 'Mabel' but, it suits her in a quirky way)- I think Mabel will probably use her middle name 'Sian' instead when she's older

Reactions: 8
Eh, I work in a nursery and all the old grandma like names are back in fashion. Mabel, Florence, Edith etc etc. they’re becoming common again so when they’re 20 will probably just be the norm.

Reactions: 39
Yeh I think I read somewhere the other day that names like Sarah, Kate, Jessica, etc (what we would consider "normal" names) will be seen as old by the newer generation. But they will have a mixture of what we consider old names or made up weird names like Saint seven and whatever it was Elon Musk called his child😂

Reactions: 10
Just watched the video, oh my god. How did they do 10 minutes of “our babies name is Mabel, she weighed less than Amber, her middle name is Sian and the letters of her name are almost the same as Amber”

The whole “let’s turn the balloon around as we do the name, ready, one… two… three…”

The anticlimax. I’m almost ten years older than them and hope I’m not that bloody boring!

We actually announced the safe arrival of our little boy to close friends and family but didn’t pick his name until over 24 hours later but we didn’t know what sex our baby was and then couldn’t pick a name because we didn’t get to spend much time with him right away but that’s the I lyn reason for a delayed name announcement 😂

Reactions: 18
I personally love the "classic" names and never really understand people calling them old lady names as you do hopefully become an old lady at one stage. You're naming a child, teenager, adult, elderly person - not just a baby. To be fair to James and Carys they've given both girls nice, normal names that will fit all ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hate the name Mabel, but I hate all those old fashioned ones like Edith, and Margot!
I’ve always loved Amber. It’s timeless.

Carys and James really are a couple of chumps.

Reactions: 7
I am actually heartbroken!!!! I’m 20 weeks pregnant. And I’ve picked Mabel!!!!!!😔😔😔😔 I just knew that fucker would have it! I’ve got an Ada lily so I wanted Mabel violet 🤣😔 omg im actually raging this morning

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am actually heartbroken!!!! I’m 20 weeks pregnant. And I’ve picked Mabel!!!!!!😔😔😔😔 I just knew that fucker would have it! I’ve got an Ada lily so I wanted Mabel violet 🤣😔 omg im actually raging this morning
Carys is irrelevant! Mabel goes really well with Ada & Lily, I'd still go with it!

Reactions: 22
I definitely wouldn’t change your choice of name because of Carys. It’s not like shes famous or you’re ever going to meet her. I’m pretty sure Mabel is in the top 100 now so even if anyone follows Carys who knows you it’s not like you’ve copied her

Reactions: 21
Mabel just reminds me of a dogs name as others said, in particular a French bulldog
It's a border collie in my mind 😅
---
Noo don't change it! Mabel Violet is lovely - Violet is one of my favourite girl names!

I'm also not one to disregard a name because x,y,z called their baby it, no matter how close they are to us. If we have a daughter we've already decided we'll call her Layla. I've got a close cousin called Layla but it's my favourite girl name so I don't care 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To me Mabel is a really girly name yet Carys is dressing her like a little old man like she did with amber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean I’m not going to begrudge a breastfeeding mother eating whatever she wants cause it takes a LOT of energy to breastfeed. But the bragging about the quantity of food you’re eating feels ostentatious…especially with those ridiculous ‘muck bang’ videos they undertake as an excuse to eat unnecessarily huge quantities of food…people have empty fridges and no money, Carys!
7730F59A-1984-4388-AAB4-AB07198E07EB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Carys is irrelevant! Mabel goes really well with Ada & Lily, I'd still go with it!
Aww thanks haha, I’ve just got the one Ada Lily.

hahahahahahah spat me granola out there
---
It's a border collie in my mind 😅
---

Noo don't change it! Mabel Violet is lovely - Violet is one of my favourite girl names!

I'm also not one to disregard a name because x,y,z called their baby it, no matter how close they are to us. If we have a daughter we've already decided we'll call her Layla. I've got a close cousin called Layla but it's my favourite girl name so I don't care 😅
---

haaha I told my God mother to be i wanted Mabel and she said

Reactions: 4
I mean I’m not going to begrudge a breastfeeding mother eating whatever she wants cause it takes a LOT of energy to breastfeed. But the bragging about the quantity of food you’re eating feels ostentatious…especially with those ridiculous ‘muck bang’ videos they undertake as an excuse to eat unnecessarily huge quantities of food…people have empty fridges and no money, Carys!
View attachment 2032332
I was so surprised she actually admitted she eats lots of food. To have all that, and then toast in 30 mins is just ridiculous imo

Reactions: 25
I was so surprised she actually admitted she eats lots of food. To have all that, and then toast in 30 mins is just ridiculous imo
100%
I've breastfed both and still would just have my usual bowl of cereal and if I felt hungry after a short while then I'd have toast. tbf breastfeeding made me hungry too but does seem excessive

Reactions: 15
Well, they really impressed everyone with that name??? Soooo underwhelming!!

The name is classic and the reason for the old lady connotations is because they are now being used again in a name cycle. 100 years ago there were popular names such as Ava, Doris, Mable, Betty etc. If you visit a care home you will see these names prevalent. They are now back in fashion, I think this is quite sweet, especially as it could be names of grand parents, so carrys family legacy, which is nice.

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with the name. What is wrong is the way this pair of dullards go about their life, making Hoo Haa's out of everything and using little innocent human beings as content. They are boring to the point that it is quite entertaining at times. The deeper issues here is the lack of self awareness these so called influencers have, especially in todays climate. They follow the patterns that they think work, and are unfortunately rewarded financially for it. All the time those children are growing up in the toxic environment that treats them a a commodity to keep their dimwit parents in the lifestyle they think they deserve.

The world today has become fake and inauthentic. These people need to take a long hard look at their life. We here are seen as haters or trolls just because we are REAL. We see the damage and pathetic nature of these fucktards. I watched the reveal and cringed hard, especially for James, a very unfortunate looking male who does nothing with his life but brag about his basic stuff that we all take in our stride as normal life. He really is a repugnant creature, sitting there looking like the cat that got the cream.

They both are like children playing grown ups. They speak so confidently about themselves having all the answers for us plebs to follow, yet say nothing of substance and it's all for clicks, views and cash. They truly are dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, they really impressed everyone with that name??? Soooo underwhelming!!

The name is classic and the reason for the old lady connotations is because they are now being used again in a name cycle. 100 years ago there were popular names such as Ava, Doris, Mable, Betty etc. If you visit a care home you will see these names prevalent. They are now back in fashion, I think this is quite sweet, especially as it could be names of grand parents, so carrys family legacy, which is nice.

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with the name. What is wrong is the way this pair of dullards go about their life, making Hoo Haa's out of everything and using little innocent human beings as content. They are boring to the point that it is quite entertaining at times. The deeper issues here is the lack of self awareness these so called influencers have, especially in todays climate. They follow the patterns that they think work, and are unfortunately rewarded financially for it. All the time those children are growing up in the toxic environment that treats them a a commodity to keep their dimwit parents in the lifestyle they think they deserve.

The world today has become fake and inauthentic. These people need to take a long hard look at their life. We here are seen as haters or trolls just because we are REAL. We see the damage and pathetic nature of these fucktards. I watched the reveal and cringed hard, especially for James, a very unfortunate looking male who does nothing with his life but brag about his basic stuff that we all take in our stride as normal life. He really is a repugnant creature, sitting there looking like the cat that got the cream.

They both are like children playing grown ups. They speak so confidently about themselves having all the answers for us plebs to follow, yet say nothing of substance and it's all for clicks, views and cash. They truly are dickheads.
I felt like I was watching Mr & Mrs Tumble from children's tv....when she turned the balloon round and said 'Mabel' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.