James and Carys #30 Relaxing out project 2 underway, we're nearly at the big payday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title with most votes by @littlepup (I had to shorten it, sorry boo!)

My short recap, but feel free to add more -

💞 Carys is days away from giving birth and has not had chance to order a Wagmamas

💞She's not so subtly finding every excuse to push productivity and journalling for the release of her notepad or whatever it is later this year. For Carys, this looks like vandalising her child's artwork with a pregnancy to-do list (see above) and putting the entire hoover on the white sofa.

💞Mila is nowhere to be seen, probably staying at the kennels for the next three months. Amber's bags are being packed as I type.

💞Carys broadcasted that Mama's and Papas had not gifted her enough clothes for New Income Stream, so waddled down there to "pick up" some more.

💞Carys had a last minute maternity shoot wearing white and denim. Absolutely not influenced by frenemy Elle Carby.

💞She has no time to clean. Only time to scroll her phone

💞She is relaxing out the baby by having what seems to be weekly spa visits

💞Her pelvis is still extremely sore and she is suffering very much. She always pays later after doing the splits and roundhouse kicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

💞 Carys is days away from giving birth and has not had chance to order a Wagmamas

💞She's not so subtly finding every excuse to push productivity and journalling for the release of her notepad or whatever it is later this year. For Carys, this looks like vandalising her child's artwork with a pregnancy to-do list (see above) and putting the entire hoover on the white sofa.

💞Mila is nowhere to be seen, probably staying at the kennels for the next three months. Amber's bags are being packed as I type.

💞Carys broadcasted that Mama's and Papas had not gifted her enough clothes for New Income Stream, so waddled down there to "pick up" some more.

💞Carys had a last minute maternity shoot wearing white and denim. Absolutely not influenced by frenemy Elle Carby.

💞Her pelvis is still extremely sore and she is suffering very much. She always pays later after doing the splits and roundhouse kicks.
“Splits and roundhouse kicks” nearly made me choke 😃
Basically, Carys is still a selfish twit who tells lies to portray whatever ‘influencer’ life she wants in that moment. Cleaning motivation? Self care? Mummy/family? Fitness? You name it, she’s done it (albeit not very well for most of those options)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

😂 Will it be Amber off to the grandparents and baby swaddled with white noise shoved in it’s face whilst she sits and fills in a journal?

Who has time for it during new born days especially

Holding the baby in there or just a bad case of thrush?

I also think she's getting induced this week

Screenshot_20230221-103454.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't get around to commenting yesterday but I can't believe she made Amber's artwork all about herself and the new baby, poor Amber. She's at an age now where she'll be becoming aware of her abilities and achievements. To have her beautiful work, that she must have been so proud to see put up on the wall, scrawled all over for Carys's stupid selfish lists is so disappointing. Not surprising, but disappointing.
---
Also to add, I hope Amber notices all the attention the new baby gets, becomes incredibly jealous and turns into a devil toddler 🙃

Reactions: 38
Holding the baby in there or just a bad case of thrush?

I also think she's getting induced this week

View attachment 1976249
Oh joyus she’s going to tell us all about this amazing book / journal that helps with keeping her so organised and productive isn’t she 🙄

It’s great people will have somewhere to write down order wagamamas 👍 so they don’t have to deface their child’s painting.

I still think project 3 is a house to reno, they mentioned house price changes in recent vlogs, and said it would be a mini series

Reactions: 12
Didn't get around to commenting yesterday but I can't believe she made Amber's artwork all about herself and the new baby, poor Amber. She's at an age now where she'll be becoming aware of her abilities and achievements. To have her beautiful work, that she must have been so proud to see put up on the wall, scrawled all over for Carys's stupid selfish lists is so disappointing. Not surprising, but disappointing.
---
Also to add, I hope Amber notices all the attention the new baby gets, becomes incredibly jealous and turns into a devil toddler 🙃
I really hope this too, 2 under 2 isn’t fun and games and o don’t know how anybody does it and the second baby is completely different to the first and will have a different personality… I’m seeing a future full of tantrums and fights with this pair, can’t wait for the teenage years, that will be a disaster 😂 I’m waiting for the life update of Mila moving in with Cary’s or James’s parents, she’s quickly vanished from their camera rolls and never see her in videos anymore

Says it all really, little girl's artwork is put up on the wall and her Mum uses it to write a list of things she wants all over it!? Who does that!?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who remembers her posting a book about healthy eating on her stories in summer/early autumn saying how ready she is to start taking care of her body and be healthier? :D Not once have we seen her eat anything even remotely healthy since. I'd be embarrassed to constantly let those around me know I'm stuffing my face with burgers and cakes on a regular basis, let alone 800k people online. Is she not even a tad bit concerned about what she puts in her body daily?

Reactions: 20
She’s Says you can’t see anything cute at the scan this fair along but is so glad Amber could come (what to not see anything?) Carys what you mean is you were gifted and are obliged to do a certain amount of advertising for them. I expect she’s had extra NHS scans anyway so not sure she needs all the extra private ones so obviously only because it’s gifted 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s Says you can’t see anything cute at the scan this fair along but is so glad Amber could come (what to not see anything?) Carys what you mean is you were gifted and are obliged to do a certain amount of advertising for them. I expect she’s had extra NHS scans anyway so not sure she needs all the extra private ones so obviously only because it’s gifted 🙄
Amber wouldn't understand what's going on anyway. It's yet again another tit attempt at showing us she does stuff with Amber. She keeps on missing the mark though.

God, imagine if they took that little girl out as a last hurrah before baby number 2 arrives… doesn’t even have to be far, a park, a playground - but no, Carys had to eat a brownie from a coffee shop (noted it’s not a waffle like on the list!)

Reactions: 25
Amber wouldn't understand what's going on anyway. It's yet again another tit attempt at showing us she does stuff with Amber. She keeps on missing the mark though.
It was also code for “she came coz we couldn’t get a baby sitter” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was also code for “she came coz we couldn’t get a baby sitter” 😂
Feel like it's code for "I couldn't go on my own and had to drag James with me, but Amber was still sleeping so we just woke her up and took her in her pyjamas". Also that ad wouldn't have been so attractive if Amber hadn't been there would it...

• Haha
What are they going to do with the information from the scan anyway? She's not yet 39 weeks so even if the baby wasn't low it still has good time to move lower.
And if the baby is low? Is she going home to push it out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are they going to do with the information from the scan anyway? She's not yet 39 weeks so even if the baby wasn't low it still has good time to move lower.
And if the baby is low? Is she going home to push it out? 😂
You mean relax it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 Will it be Amber off to the grandparents and baby swaddled with white noise shoved in it’s face whilst she sits and fills in a journal?

Who has time for it during new born days especially
My heart bleeds for Amber. I have a toddler the same age and she's so clingy, she still needs me to be there (even though I have to work full time so she is in childcare/grandparents) .
I cannot imagine shipping my toddler off to be replaced by a new baby. Imagine how Amber will feel.

• Sad
It's sad because I used to like Carys but she's become a completely different person. I think the influencer thing is so damaging, not just to young people but to the influencers themselves. They sell their souls, and their children, for a quick buck and to get out of getting an actual job.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.