James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread everyone!

The title says all we need to know😂 Unless, someone wants to give a recap of the train wreck that is Carys and James Whittaker.

Thanks to @ChubClubThug for the WONDERFUL thread title with the MOST VOTES🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
would try and give a recap but I don't want to bore myself and everyone else to death 😴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carys, put down your phone and enjoy your family, hun!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210909-115229.png

Is she that dumb that she thinks a 12E-F is a size 14, no Carys it's a 12 with a size E-F cup! No wonder her boobs are falling out and it's right up her arse, IT'S TOO SMALL FOR YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Even when they’re on holiday Carys still has to ramble on about her ME TIME. Give it a rest love, no one cares 🙃😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now she's videoing herself doing yoga at the hotel 🤦🏻‍♀️ She's really just incapable of switching off and having "me time", and just likes to make it look like she is. I remember one day she had a "social media away day" and she came back on and admitted she'd still been looking at/liking people's posts, she just hadn't posted anything which doesn't really count. I'd love to know if she ever leaves her phone alone and just spends time with people or herself, no one I know in real life posts this much whilst on holiday.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure people won't be staring at her for doing yoga in a yoga garden. They'll be staring because she's pulled her swimsuit all the way up her arse 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she’s had a fresh wax done cause she’s just given everyone an eyeful :sick: is it me time if you’re recording it to share with 800’000 people?

Reactions: 20
As if she’s doing that!!!!! Omgggg she makes me sick 🤢 I’m literally embarrassed for her rn

Reactions: 13
Don’t understand why she couldn’t have done that in the privacy of their balcony and just put a towel down or at least put some shorts rather than doing stretches like that in bikini bottoms 😂

Reactions: 14
No one: Does Yoga, at a kid’s friendly holiday location, with their swimsuit hiked up their ass

Seriously, nobody:

Carys:⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

788A51DB-D888-40B6-9378-31AD42872E08.jpeg

51B36FA4-B145-4FF4-865E-4B64F37FFE19.jpeg

1A4457D8-FCA0-4BA3-8263-138D0E59323E.jpeg

12404D61-CCC0-45BC-9B5E-720D3C402ACE.jpeg

6742B4AE-05F9-4E40-8B06-CA35F8D6D69B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.