Jake Quickenden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's dating Ross Worswick would you believe (had to go to insta to confirm that was his surname)

I agree with all the positive comments about Jake, I love his account, and his positivity....
Ah right, thanks for reply x
Never heard of him lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he is very positive and doesn't seem to be as smart as others! Quite interactive n thankful of fans n support

I think he’s awesome. Such a breath of fresh air with all that’s going on right now, he keeps it real plus is so god damn hot đŸ„”đŸ˜‚

I don’t mind him, seems like a nice guy, if a bit silly.
Certainly beats a lot of the serious cleaning accounts 😮

I find Jake so funny and breath of fresh air,loves to take the piss out of himself too. I didn’t realise how funny he was until I started following him for his love island commentary he Was hilarious

Reactions: 3

It doesn't surprise me. For all the relationships he's had over the years and now a kid, he's never struck me as someone who wants to settle down forever with one person.

Reactions: 1
Im shocked about this guy Jake who said I read online in The Sun saying people would make nasty cruel comments anyway but its a baby😔 Its one thing having lighthearted gossip but bullying is trolling. Esp calling a baby ugly😭. That is so low. WTH.
I havent heard of that till now!

A baby is a special gift to anyone. As a parent my heart sinks. Its sad to read that 😔

Reactions: 5
Its disgusting what people say about his lovely son and he does have every right to defend his baby. That being said, I do sometimes think he needs to just put the phone down and ignore whats being said online. He is the perfect target for trolls because he rises to it everytime. He'll reply to anyone who has something nasty to say which can't be good for his mental health. They say vile things because they know they'll get a reaction out of Jake. So while I'm not excusing the things being said, I think he needs to learn to block/report and move on.

Reactions: 8
Its disgusting what people say about his lovely son and he does have every right to defend his baby. That being said, I do sometimes think he needs to just put the phone down and ignore whats being said online. He is the perfect target for trolls because he rises to it everytime. He'll reply to anyone who has something nasty to say which can't be good for his mental health. They say vile things because they know they'll get a reaction out of Jake. So while I'm not excusing the things being said, I think he needs to learn to block/report and move on.
I think everyone on here agrees no one should be trolling Jake about himself or his baby at all.

he shouldn’t be plastering a baby on it’s own page for publicity though. Not just because of trolls but because of all the other weirdos out there.

Reactions: 6
I think everyone on here agrees no one should be trolling Jake about himself or his baby at all.

he shouldn’t be plastering a baby on it’s own page for publicity though. Not just because of trolls but because of all the other weirdos out there.
Agree totally. Utter madness to make a page for a baby!

Reactions: 5

Yes, there is certainly an interesting debate to be had around parents posting on behalf of children who can't consent. There is definitely a huge difference between the odd picture and a dedicated day-by-day account of the child's life.

Reactions: 6