Jake Quickenden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this account, why does he feel the need to wear no top constantly? Blatantly for followers, I bet he doesn’t reply to many people either as he will think he’s above the rest of them. I enjoyed his stories for a day or 2 but it’s getting ridiculous now and boring 💆🏽‍♂️
I love his account and actually he replies constantly 😂 even if I have replied to a story with a laughing face he starts a convo. 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh he’s having abit of fun let him crack on, I find it funny and he’s from my neck of the woods

Reactions: 9
Absolutely love Jake and his home account! Sorry...#notsorry he makes my mornings especially Rosie she can come for tea anytime 😂👌

Reactions: 5
I like the account, he isnt afraid to make fun of himself & its a lot more entertaining then some of the home accounts on there.

How can anyone hate on this man??
Have you seen what an amazing step dad he’s being and he’s having fun in his new home with his family?! What is there to hate? I’m sorry but this one is just absolute jealousy! Sophie has landed a man we all dream to meet with how he’s so involved with her little one but also making things so fun.
He’s worked hard and he’s enjoying life? What’s there to hate?! :/ baffles me this it really does!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He seems like a really good stepdad. Not long found his account. I think he could easily get on your nerves but you don’t have to watch. They’ve got a lovely home and I’d rather him than some of the other male cleaning accounts they are all drips a least he’s a laugh

Reactions: 5
I actually like him... he did some really cracking commentary during this years DOI which was extremely funny... I’d sooner have Jake having a laugh about it than some of those seriously pretentious prats that treat you like you don’t know what a bottle of zoflora is

• Heart
It’s ironic when people that post on this site don’t understand how other people can hate on somebody 🤷‍

edit: I actually really like them, their house is stunning just find some people on this site very hypocritical at times!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just found this account, why does he feel the need to wear no top constantly? Blatantly for followers, I bet he doesn’t reply to many people either as he will think he’s above the rest of them. I enjoyed his stories for a day or 2 but it’s getting ridiculous now and boring 💆🏽‍♂️
He does reply, almost immediately if he isn't working, he's very chatty actually and also on his personal account too. He's not an up his own arse ignoramus, he's a decent guy, excited to have bought his first home with his girlfriend and wanted to share his new home journey and have a laugh too, like he does on his personal account.

And here we go again. Taking from small business's to adorn his new home. Now his mum has set up an account (Orchardlodge_home)to do the same! She can afford to buy most things (by the looks of her house) but she is now following in the foot steps of her son Jake Quickenden by doing the 'Hinch Hint'! Put your hands in your pockets and buy/support the products of the small business's and review them, stop poncing its an ugly trait!

He's jumping on the ponce band wagon like the rest of them!
What an ignorant comment about his mum Lisa. It was in fact her personal account, which Jake changed to a home account, she's coming out of her shell and her confidence is growing as she's interacting more, so it's been a positive change. As for 'she doesn't need gifted tit because she can afford it judging by her house', she works hard, her partner works hard, she clearly does put her hands on her pockets, because her house is well furnished and kitted out before she even started her Instagram account, so she's not 'poncing' from anyone.
Like it or not Jake is a celebrity, an a list or a z list isn't important here, a lot of celebs are gifted stuff on Instagram, a lot of celebs are paid to advertise, because they already have a big following to reach, so why single him out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
l like jake he makes me laugh hes down to earth theres nothing fake about him unlike some bigger accounts whose name we dont need to mention, l would personally love his account to get bigger than the woman we love to hate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
l like jake he makes me laugh hes down to earth theres nothing fake about him unlike some bigger accounts whose name we dont need to mention, l would personally love his account to get bigger than the woman we love to hate
Me too, I'd love to see his account get much bigger than hinch's, she's a deceitful manipulator and needs knocking down a few pegs.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell i’m so behind the times! Last I knew of him he was with Carl Fogarty’s daughter 🙈

He makes me lol.. another funny male account to follow, there are only 2 other males that I can think of who r interesting to follow