Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can anyone hate on this man??
Have you seen what an amazing step dad he’s being and he’s having fun in his new home with his family?! What is there to hate? I’m sorry but this one is just absolute jealousy! Sophie has landed a man we all dream to meet with how he’s so involved with her little one but also making things so fun.
He’s worked hard and he’s enjoying life? What’s there to hate?! :/ baffles me this it really does!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ellen77

Oh he’s having abit of fun let him crack on, I find it funny and he’s from my neck of the woods

Reactions: 9

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Its disgusting what people say about his lovely son and he does have every right to defend his baby. That being said, I do sometimes think he needs to just put the phone down and ignore whats being said online. He is the perfect target for trolls because he rises to it everytime. He'll reply to anyone who has something nasty to say which can't be good for his mental health. They say vile things because they know they'll get a reaction out of Jake. So while I'm not excusing the things being said, I think he needs to learn to block/report and move on.

Reactions: 8
Maybe because his dad is too busy filming himself for Instagram
I know!! When he's walking around, holding the baby whilst filming himself, the baby is looking up at him and he is too busy looking at himself!!
Going right off him as all he does now is constantly moan about how tired he is!!

Reactions: 7

NoseyNeb

l like jake he makes me laugh hes down to earth theres nothing fake about him unlike some bigger accounts whose name we dont need to mention, l would personally love his account to get bigger than the woman we love to hate
Me too, I'd love to see his account get much bigger than hinch's, she's a deceitful manipulator and needs knocking down a few pegs.

Reactions: 6

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think everyone on here agrees no one should be trolling Jake about himself or his baby at all.

he shouldn’t be plastering a baby on it’s own page for publicity though. Not just because of trolls but because of all the other weirdos out there.
Yes, there is certainly an interesting debate to be had around parents posting on behalf of children who can't consent. There is definitely a huge difference between the odd picture and a dedicated day-by-day account of the child's life.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Its disgusting what people say about his lovely son and he does have every right to defend his baby. That being said, I do sometimes think he needs to just put the phone down and ignore whats being said online. He is the perfect target for trolls because he rises to it everytime. He'll reply to anyone who has something nasty to say which can't be good for his mental health. They say vile things because they know they'll get a reaction out of Jake. So while I'm not excusing the things being said, I think he needs to learn to block/report and move on.
I think everyone on here agrees no one should be trolling Jake about himself or his baby at all.

he shouldn’t be plastering a baby on it’s own page for publicity though. Not just because of trolls but because of all the other weirdos out there.

Mardymaud

He seems like a really good stepdad. Not long found his account. I think he could easily get on your nerves but you don’t have to watch. They’ve got a lovely home and I’d rather him than some of the other male cleaning accounts they are all drips a least he’s a laugh

Reactions: 5

Agree totally. Utter madness to make a page for a baby!

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Absolutely love Jake and his home account! Sorry...#notsorry he makes my mornings especially Rosie she can come for tea anytime 😂👌

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Im shocked about this guy Jake who said I read online in The Sun saying people would make nasty cruel comments anyway but its a baby😔 Its one thing having lighthearted gossip but bullying is trolling. Esp calling a baby ugly😭. That is so low. WTH.
I havent heard of that till now!

A baby is a special gift to anyone. As a parent my heart sinks. Its sad to read that 😔

Disneylover

VIP Member
He really irritates me now!! Another poor baby that will know nothing but staring at a phone screen! Poor little thing always looks so stressed and uncomfortable!
Put the phone down and concentrate on looking and talking at HIM
I never used to mind Jake but I agree, he’s very irritating now! The poor baby has constantly got the bloody phone in his face. Put the phone down Jake ffs! Ah yes he seems so unsettled, poor baby. He makes the same sounds as my youngest used to, he had terrible reflux it’s awful watching them like that, hopefully they get some answers soon!

Reactions: 4

paula1234

VIP Member
I just found this account, why does he feel the need to wear no top constantly? Blatantly for followers, I bet he doesn’t reply to many people either as he will think he’s above the rest of them. I enjoyed his stories for a day or 2 but it’s getting ridiculous now and boring 💆🏽‍♂️
I love his account and actually he replies constantly 😂 even if I have replied to a story with a laughing face he starts a convo. 😂

I actually like him... he did some really cracking commentary during this years DOI which was extremely funny... I’d sooner have Jake having a laugh about it than some of those seriously pretentious prats that treat you like you don’t know what a bottle of zoflora is

• Heart
He really irritates me now!! Another poor baby that will know nothing but staring at a phone screen! Poor little thing always looks so stressed and uncomfortable!
Put the phone down and concentrate on looking and talking at HIM