Jake Quickenden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because his dad is too busy filming himself for Instagram
I know!! When he's walking around, holding the baby whilst filming himself, the baby is looking up at him and he is too busy looking at himself!!
Going right off him as all he does now is constantly moan about how tired he is!!

Reactions: 7
He really irritates me now!! Another poor baby that will know nothing but staring at a phone screen! Poor little thing always looks so stressed and uncomfortable!
Put the phone down and concentrate on looking and talking at HIM

Reactions: 4
He really irritates me now!! Another poor baby that will know nothing but staring at a phone screen! Poor little thing always looks so stressed and uncomfortable!
Put the phone down and concentrate on looking and talking at HIM
I never used to mind Jake but I agree, he’s very irritating now! The poor baby has constantly got the bloody phone in his face. Put the phone down Jake ffs! Ah yes he seems so unsettled, poor baby. He makes the same sounds as my youngest used to, he had terrible reflux it’s awful watching them like that, hopefully they get some answers soon!

To be fair I think he is very relatable and real.
It is tiring having a new baby. It is a steep learning curve being a new parent.
They have done the MTV show so probably have to post about him as part of the contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How might one go about seeing that picture (asking for a friend)

edit -found it. 😁

• Haha