Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Jac In The Box for the winning thread suggestion. Had to adjust it slightly to fit.

"Always on the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he’s really a twit".

Recap: Still doesn't own any shirts, topless on most of his stories, doing tit loads of ADS, banging on about trolls when he is doxxing other people, had a weekend without Leo - Mother QVC aka Lisa was on babysitting duties.

Previous thread:

Reactions: 8
My first ever thread title👏🏼🙌🏼 I’d like to thank Jake & Sophie for giving me such good content that I am able to release my inner creative persona😂 and a massive thank you to my fellow trolls for voting for me❤ Now back to walking about my humble abode topless & eye bleeping myself in the mirror or my phone because I love myself🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit off the topic- but i don’t tend to watch his mums stories on insta, so I am curious 1) do we think she puts that fake/ telephone voice on? Coming from an area around sunny scunny I can confirm nobody speaks like that! 😅 and 2) does she always use lexical fields of phallic suggestions? By that I mean “bushes”, “long hard job” 😂 having only sons in the house I am sure she wouldn’t have gotten away with saying that without a comeback ... especially when one of those sons is Jake! Maybe it’s just me but I can’t not hear it 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
I want to message him but it’s pointless because I’ll get blocked or doxxed but they really need to empty that cot out, my word! Teddies and blankets etc. Also that support thing he’s asleep in? I know he has had reflux problems but surely that isn’t safe. Babies should be put down on their back to go to sleep 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I want to message him but it’s pointless because I’ll get blocked or doxxed but they really need to empty that cot out, my word! Teddies and blankets etc. Also that support thing he’s asleep in? I know he has had reflux problems but surely that isn’t safe. Babies should be put down on their back to go to sleep 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
That gives me the heebee jeebies. The sleep suit he’s in doesn’t allow him to roll back over if he rolls onto his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A bit off the topic- but i don’t tend to watch his mums stories on insta, so I am curious 1) do we think she puts that fake/ telephone voice on? Coming from an area around sunny scunny I can confirm nobody speaks like that! 😅 and 2) does she always use lexical fields of phallic suggestions? By that I mean “bushes”, “long hard job” 😂 having only sons in the house I am sure she wouldn’t have gotten away with saying that without a comeback ... especially when one of those sons is Jake! Maybe it’s just me but I can’t not hear it 😂🙈
Sure she said in one of his stories ages ago that she had elocution lessons or finishing school or something when she was younger

His face is right up against the side, it's a horrible accident waiting to happen 😕it's like those sleepyhead things. How they're still on sale is beyond me

• Sad
That poor little baby, he has such useless fuckwit parents. I see that picture with Leo up against the side of the cot and worry he wouldn’t be able to move himself away from the side as 1: he’s bound up in a straight jacket and 2: the stupid bolster behind his back has wedged him in! Their desperate need for Insta fame is taking priority over taking good care of their baby.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That poor little baby, he has such useless fuckwit parents. I see that picture with Leo up against the side of the cot and worry he wouldn’t be able to move himself away from the side as 1: he’s bound up in a straight jacket and 2: the stupid bolster behind his back has wedged him in! Their desperate need for Insta fame is taking priority over taking good care of their baby.
what on earth are those wedges supposed to be for?!!

Reactions: 5
I wanna talk about Lisa😉
She annoys the f..k out of me with her QVC presenting(she also talks utter tedious crud!)
Her constantly talking about ‘ trimming her bush’ makes me snigger like an adolescent!

She gained huge brownie points by NOT inviting her irritating,narcissistic,doxxing son to her wedding,denying him huge insta content 👏
I do wish she would STOP pushing her hair back … so annoying! We know where ‘jerk off Jake’ gets the same habit from😣

• Haha
Is it just me or when you see him waving the camera around the house, there no toys on show? I haven’t seen one I don’t think?
I’m no expert but will his lack of proper age appropriate stimulation delay development? I mean, a screen literally 24/7. Leo really doesn’t have a healthy home set up at all

Reactions: 7
I have blocked him so i can’t see, is the baby in that sleepsuit contraption against the side of the cot with a wedge at his back so he can’t move😱 What is wrong with these people & why would you even show it?!? Sophie is already a mother so surely she would know about safe sleeping🤷🏼‍♀️ As someone else has already said you can’t even message him because you’re then labelled a troll & he calls you out all over social media🙄 These influencers never take it as advice, it’s always trolling because they can’t possibly do any wrong😤

I have blocked him so i can’t see, is the baby in that sleepsuit contraption against the side of the cot with a wedge at his back so he can’t move😱 What is wrong with these people & why would you even show it?!? Sophie is already a mother so surely she would know about safe sleeping🤷🏼‍♀️ As someone else has already said you can’t even message him because you’re then labelled a troll & he calls you out all over social media🙄 These influencers never take it as advice, it’s always trolling because they can’t possibly do any wrong😤
Yeah exactly how you have described it! So dangerous!!
its the same with Ashley James, she does similar and if anyone tries to offer her some advice, she kicks off and says she is trusting her motherly instincts!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
PREACH

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or when you see him waving the camera around the house, there no toys on show? I haven’t seen one I don’t think?
I’m no expert but will his lack of proper age appropriate stimulation delay development? I mean, a screen literally 24/7. Leo really doesn’t have a healthy home set up at all
Except for when they're doing those adverts for lego... Surely F would have toys, he's not that old is he? And L is at the age where he needs to stimulated. They keep going on about his sleep, but he'll be awake a lot more now and if he's crying it's because he needs to be doing more than sitting on them.

My living room is currently resembling a bombsite, we've got toys from one end to the other and that's exactly how it should be! They get tidied away at the end of the day once my baby is in bed.

Except for when they're doing those adverts for lego... Surely F would have toys, he's not that old is he? And L is at the age where he needs to stimulated. They keep going on about his sleep, but he'll be awake a lot more now and if he's crying it's because he needs to be doing more than sitting on them.

My living room is currently resembling a bombsite, we've got toys from one end to the other and that's exactly how it should be! They get tidied away at the end of the day once my baby is in bed.
Fred has a ton of toys you see them, Pokemon and things

Reactions: 2
Since I’ve blocked him & only see hers it’s quite telling that she never really posts about the kids, it’s all #ads & swipe ups😴 She really is boring! Don’t know how she’s managed to have so many followers, must be off the back of him because if you were only following her it’s hardly riveting content🙄

That baby's sleep position has actually shocked me, how can they think that's ok? Surely even someone who has never had a kid knows that a baby sleeping in a suit that prevents him moving, face squashed fully up against the side and with a wedge holding him in place is a pretty dangerous way for a baby to sleep. He can't move and his face is pushed into the side of the cot. Honestly. But there's no telling him, he'll just block anyone who does or dox them on his page.

• Sad
I wanna talk about Lisa😉
She annoys the f..k out of me with her QVC presenting(she also talks utter tedious crud!)
Her constantly talking about ‘ trimming her bush’ makes me snigger like an adolescent!

She gained huge brownie points by NOT inviting her irritating,narcissistic,doxxing son to her wedding,denying him huge insta content 👏
I do wish she would STOP pushing her hair back … so annoying! We know where ‘jerk off Jake’ gets the same habit from😣
I hear you about the hair! I don't follow her, I dip into her stories the odd time out of sheer curiosity and all I can see is her pushing the same strands of hair back over and over with the big long nails!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.