Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 19/11/23

Jake passing Leo a carrot dog toy to play with the dogs but he says "NO" and runs away so the dogs don't have it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I bet when Flapz posted this she cried. He has literally sucked the life out of her. She's totally unrecognisable now!

---
What man calls his wife 'bruh' ffs. Seriously?

404026091_369908835608925_1699011479656201761_n.jpg

404898896_716977930043381_840132965957914457_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Caught up on here hasn't he @CrazyBaldhead
Cooooeeeee Fakey👋👋👋

Why does he go on telly looking like a sack of shit, I mean he could wear a nice shirt and trousers and some shoes. Not Fakey, oh no, he looks like he rolled in the wardrobe with glue on him🤣🤣🤣🤣

The family man🤢🤢🤢 who reckons he'll be driving to Cardiff later today🤔🤔🤔 He'd rather spend 10 min on Lozza's shit show than spend time with his family. Will he even have been paid for that, or has he done it for free🤭🤭🤭 either way after the petrol there and back and his hotel, there won't be much left will there😂😂😂.
He doesn’t mind caning his credit card to pay for hotels as he believes he will find TV stardom very soon😂😂.

• Haha

Linkylu

Chatty Member
He is so wooden and shit. He can't get his words out because of his donkey teeth.

Where was your donation to them from your fight purse you greedy bastard? 🤬

View attachment 2595235
“because every little helps” yes it does you grabby selfish bastard. More important to spend your fight purse on shit clothes for attention though and get a pathetic tattoo of your (in your mind) finest hour 🙄

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
1. What does the sentence in red mean???
2. Crafty way to get brands to contact her, nothing to do with the charity. The only charity she’s interested in is The Quickendens 😡
Exactly this. 🤬 The sheer fact that Brands have to CONTACT HER says it all.

It's a disgusting tactic. She hasn't got a charitable bone in her body and neither has he. The sheer fact she has done this has more than infuriated me. I wish I lived in Colchester as the food bank I always donate to know me on a first name basis and my mum volunteers there and she would have known about donations. I bet she donates fuck all. 🤬
---
Zeldas House is no longer up for sale 🙄
Still there Jeanie. X

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
The guest they had on to discuss it on TM yesterday hasn’t even been in the jungle 😂 Cardiff from Monday so wouldn’t imagine he’ll be able to appear in the coming week either 🤭
I won’t put it past him to fly down if he gets the call! Anything to appear on TV for 2mins.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Nicotine Lil has her rings back on.....Must of caught up on here. lol 😆 🤣 😂...
---
🐔 Cunt saying Grace was miserable..Someone said she has a brain tumour 😔..I just read it she has, slow growing since May...
This coming from Jake and his miserable wife 😂😂

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
Already sucking up to Josie so she can help with his This Morning hosting dream!

• Sick
  • Haha

ThortheDog2022

This cockroach is everywhere & of course, he needs to bring up his dead dad for the 7,432,568th time!
IMG_0020.png
IMG_0021.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
I genuinely believe if Insta did a proper Bot clear out, he wouldn’t even have 500k genuine followers left.
I pray for the day

Was buying bots to blame for Charlotts dawsons hacked home acc? I know nothing about bots apart form how cheap they are as every no mark can afford them