Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
09A472A6-27EB-41FA-BD00-B4B38E26C107.jpeg

Why are loads of people saying this is the perfect dress🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely brides don’t get married showing tits & fanny practically🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

bluecups

VIP Member
He knew exactly what he was doing when he posted that picture of Leo.
Why would you post a picture like that, there must have been better ones 🤔
Let's be honest, Leo DID look kinda odd as a newborn. Jake knows exactly what responses that photo elicits. He WANTS people to say uncomplimentary things about his own baby just so he can cry about trolls and garner sympathy. Can you even imagine encouraging people to say derogatory things about your own child to increase your social media engagements? What an utter cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
I have visions of him late at night under the covers catching up on Tattle, frantically chomping his gummy bears with his Turkey teef and crying like a twat. I laughed too reading all these, he's clearly rattled. The truth hurts, Prickenden. If he thought our criticisms were without merit he'd ignore us. He hates that we see through the "crazy, mad bantz funster" act to the narcissistic, insecure, control freak passive aggressive bully he really is.

HI JAKE! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone else think Sophie is getting a bit fed up with Jakey boy? She’s putting stories up that show him as his true self (grumpy, defensive, etc….), comments on his post about him being moody (which obviously he replied to denying it 🤦🏻‍♀️) and the screenshot of him this morning on her story poll - wow he definitely won’t be happy with how he looks without his go to honey filter. I reckon only seeing him a day a week she’s beginning to realise what a high maintenance, attention seeking childish knob he is. But as I’ve said before unless she can find another z lister to attach herself to, there’s no way she’s going anywhere.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Filming himself whilst on the bog.....gross.

Yep, he's definitely lying about not having time to film. FWIW I'm deaf (not completely but pretty much, can hear a bit if I wear hearing aids and turn the volume way up) and so like most deaf people I have superpowers of reading body language and micro expressions (every cloud and all that...) He's lying his ass off, 100%. He's not a happy camper today, is he?
Oh and when he ponders the reason his engagement is down and asks "Is it because I'm a bellend?"
Jake, the answer is a resounding

YES

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Actually all makes sense now the back handed/snide comments etc.. he must of been bollocked last night because he hardly posted in the evening. That or someone cut his fucking fingers off then stitched them back on.
The fact that she sent the message to someone officially associated with the theatre will be their and cunt-faces undoing.

Damn we may of helped the idle bastard get back home.

“If you see something you don’t agree with or like you don’t have to be a tool an comment “ biggest LOL of the year to the twat who nastily replies to any opposing message. Does he not see his own hypocrisy?

Last edited:
  • Heart

coryc217

VIP Member
I went on to have a nosey at what tweets he’s liked, fully expecting it to be all about the lockdown/vaccine/anyone blowing smoke up his arse🤣 Found a couple of crackers🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 937062
Would that be the same bbc that you’re begging every year to take part in strictly🙄 Naught, naughty😂

View attachment 937066
This is the best one⬆ I would rather be a sad case & keep my morals than be a beggy cunt like Jake & all the rest of the influenzas that are the scourge of our society🤢 FYI I am not jealous, insecure or living a depressing life, thank you very much🖕🏼 I take it doing what she does, she has very low standards🤮
Sorry to burst your bubble Jake but I’m a fully functioning women who earns more than you and I don’t need a huge fan base to do so 😂👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
It’s been said before but I cannot stand how he eyefucks himself through the camera when he’s talking to Leo. That is the biggest ick of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
69065155-9462-487B-AD9A-E7E664B63C69.jpeg

Fs!!! He’s even commented on the new management post from the home & golden child account🤣 Sad bastard!!🤢 Can imagine him making up all sorts of accounts to like everything to do with him🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I haven’t watched him all day because tbh I knew it would be missing the family✅ anxious✅ bullshit✅ Having just caught up, I see he is a creature of habit & very seldom lets us down🤣

After seeing his latest grid post & reading the comments🙄 the only conclusion I can come to is that everyone of them & their partners must be work-shy, layabouts that get to spend every waking moment with their children🤔 If they really think what he is doing is admirable, brave, hard for him when they’re out working their fingers to the bone to provide for their families & keep a roof over their head then I totally despair😩 It’s like some kind of brainwashing theses influenzas do on their minions to make them feel sorry for them, when they’re the biggest con people out🙄 Have we as a society just become so ‘woke’ about mental health that as soon as someone mentions it our automatic response is to take it as gospel & pander to their every whim😡* He uses it for his own needs but preaches as though he’s helping others so then people see him as some kind of saviour😕

*Disclaimer - I suffer with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression & anxiety so I am in no way belittling anyones suffering☹ I also (not like Jake & the rest of these wasters) do not feel that the world owes me, use it as an excuse for shitty behaviour or wallow in self pity for likes or self gratification. I get on with it💪🏼

• Heart

mousey

I feel sorry for all of the people who have paid for their tickets if they're taking baby Leo. Wouldn't dream of taking my daughter until she was older, it's not fair on other people to have to listen to her kick off cos she can't wander 😂
lets face it though, Leo won’t be doing any kicking off, or just… anything. He’ll sit and watch it like a lump.

• Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Jake, you live the dream mate with your mannish looking fiancée, your yearly panto job and snotty, vacant kid whose development ‘skills’ would impress a health visitor assessing a four month old baby.

Also you’re an ugly cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle_Gee

And then belittling Fred when he gave him one of his advent calendars "Remember when you cried when we opened one of yours." He's some bullying little pillock.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Guessing we don’t lay in bed all day and have to pretend to shovel cbd gummies to prey on people with anxiety for cash. Yeah, such a great guy.
The sad thing about him actually liking that tweet is, the woman that has tweeted it has only got 3 likes on it, so what does that tell us🤔 It tells us that Jake is searching TATTLELIFE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Living rent free in his head 24/7 ladies🙌🏼😂😂 So I would say we’re winning🙌🏼🥳

• Heart
  • Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m sorry, we all love our kids but the way he constantly bangs on about Leo is overly obsessive and weird. Does he not miss his fiance? Sophie is like an afterthought to him. Also sick of him recycling the same photos - how many pictures from that shit photoshoot has he posted now?!

Reactions: 23
So let’s get this straight. Jake is allowed to humiliate a young woman by filming her on the toilet , whilst giving a running commentary on her bodily functions (which is bad enough but to then publicy broadcast it by posting on line is a whole another level of disgusting ) and then when people call HIM out for being the lowest kind of woman harasser and bully , he then claims to be bullied by the caller- outers!!!! 🤬 gaslighter much ?!?
If that young lady in the loo was my daughter I’d actually take the evidence as far as the police, if anything just for them to keep on file. My husband would also be livid if that was me being filmed and publicly humiliated like that. I really hope the poor girl hasn’t been conditioned to shrug the incident off and that she’s too scared to make a formal complaint. This isn’t far off the ‘me too’ movement to be honest. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and one that could really damage that young girls mental health and confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23