Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cheeky bastard I'm not jealous of anyone. So if you are earning all that money why didnt you get your Turkey Teef done by an expert. Have a look at yourself we all have a laugh on here looking at you well I do anyway 😉...
The presumptions are what make me laugh ! Bless him..... I didn’t want to have to say, as this sounds really crass, but I can guarantee my husband probably earns quadruple what he earns, our house is much bigger than his and not once have me or my husband had to publicly ‘beg’ to earn it, or ask companies for free stuff 🤣🤣 oh and we also don’t buy stuff from Ali express to flog for profit or make money from our children. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 believe it or not Jake , there are many people who roll their eyes at you and cringe at your behaviour, who earn a lot more than you.
He’s the epitome of a chav with the “you’re jealous mate coz I got more money than you init” mentality 😂😂😂😂
No hunny, most people digging out your behaviour, earn much more money than you, have much more decorum than you, and have earned it in a much more credible way than you 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211216-113507_Instagram.jpg

so fred and Sophie don't exist then. He really is an absolute knobhead. Imagine Fred seeing stuff like that or hearing stuff like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I went on to have a nosey at what tweets he’s liked, fully expecting it to be all about the lockdown/vaccine/anyone blowing smoke up his arse🤣 Found a couple of crackers🤦🏼‍♀️
9C89D512-73C4-432A-ADF9-2B441AC5DE85.jpeg

Would that be the same bbc that you’re begging every year to take part in strictly🙄 Naught, naughty😂

D66013D4-68B5-4E3A-8490-7149372F987F.jpeg

This is the best one⬆ I would rather be a sad case & keep my morals than be a beggy cunt like Jake & all the rest of the influenzas that are the scourge of our society🤢 FYI I am not jealous, insecure or living a depressing life, thank you very much🖕🏼 I take it doing what she does, she has very low standards🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Rob2401

Chatty Member
100% lol damn I’m pissed I’ve missed those comments. Did you manage get a pic of them
?
As for his “singing” he’s a pub/karaoke singer end of!! Those stupid faces and the tilt of the head all make me feel 🤢 the others it just seems like it’s a natural thing but with him you can tell he’s really really trying and always ends up singing the louder Like his latest where she’s singing softly and he’s going for it lol
He is obviously under the illusion he’s been hired for his “talent” to me he’s horrible and odd looking but for a few bored housewives he’s the shit!! And that’s the only reason he’s been hired. Say he looked like Lewis capaldi but still had his own voice. There’s no way he would of been hired on talent alone.

I said in another post I know someone who works on the hollyoaks set and Jake was originally gonna be in a few episodes with the room to extend the role if successful…. However he had major diva demands and struggled acting and learning the 3 lines he originally had so they did a quick rewrite and told him take his shirt off lol.

Same for a couple of tradesman who did work in his house who not only had to chase for the money for the work they had done and the materials brought but also were instructed NOT to use the loo or ask for drinks etc… and to work quietly if the superstar himself was in bed !!!
He is not what he portrays at all he is really nasty and spiteful which people get confused as they see Jake mingling or going to places and “appearing” approachable !!

Heard a rumour (pinch of salt with this one as I don’t know who it came from ) that he is Bi and the reason him and Danielle split was because when he gets drunk it turns his brain all nasty and he use to give her a slap !!

I always stick to the rule that nice people
Or generous people or funny people DO NOT promote themselves as so because it’s something that’s instilled in them so therefore they don’t realise these traits because they are who they are deep down inside.
With that said Jake is ALWAYS telling people how nice how generous how funny how down-to-earth and lovely he is … so make of that what you will.

Very very similar are the Thomas brothers especially Scott they are some of the most narcissistic nasty cunts I’ve ever witnessed but yet the general public are all over them
And they receive little to no negative feedback. Just a few months back Hollywood Scott (with his empty briefcase and equally empty head ) had his poor dobermans eats clipped because he’s all about the look (he received maybe two messages if that!
He was also taken and cautioned by the police because he got drunk and frequently hit that kadi he was with at the time . But yet he’s closer to a million then turkey teeth lol
the whole world is insane and I read the comments and worry bout the general public but also it gives me insight on why the world is so fucked up right now with idiots not thinking of others and being cautious with covid.
Sorry rant over (for now lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Sunny Jules

Do you like me? Do you like me? Asking colleagues , Do you like working with me? What's Jake like to work with? Do you like me? I have never asked a work colleague if they like me? He's like an immature teenager in a grown ups body! Actually that's unfair to teenagers! Arrghhh! Can you like this if you like me!!! 😀😃🙂🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm imagining him ranting about Tattle to his colleagues, them all nodding and making pretend sympathetic faces and then later on them catching up on these threads making :oops: :LOL::sick: faces. He'll wish he'd never mentioned Tattle ahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
There was real spite and malice in his voice when he was refusing to apologise to Sophie on her stories. Trying to make out it was all banter, there's many a true word said in jest. I bet he's begged her to delete them and good for her keeping them up. His jealousy over Leo is so obvious, he's fuming that Sophie is getting to spend time with her own baby without him. I agree with what others have said, venting his frustrations at Fred is a massive red flag.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Why is he referring to people who want to wear masks as "Karens?" What so wanting to protect vulnerable people from a virus makes you a Karen now does it? Imagine if Leo caught covid. I wonder if he'd feel the same way then. Knob.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
View attachment 889568View attachment 889570
How can they be saying in July 2020, brb new stock pending & nearly 18 months later still be saying the same🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 Tells you everything about them, they’ve no ambition or commitment to make a business a success🙄 If they did they would have it off the ground by now, scared to put their hands in their pockets to buy stock because they’re so used to everything being given free😠
Why would you use a picture of your gormless looking baby in an ill fitting top to advertise your clothes range?

If any one of my kids found out when they were older that I'd put a pic of them looking like that out to the public they'd go for emancipation, and rightly so!

• Haha

coryc217

VIP Member
Jake quickenden has an extremely sad life

He works in panto because his career is none existent
He films his child every second of the day for content as that’s the only thing people actually follow him for
He has to film everybody around him to show he has friends when in reality he has none . He’s just a tag along !
He can’t take any bad criticism yet spouts his mouth off about others but that’s fine because apparently it’s just banter !
Hes that desperate he logs into a home account and his sons account just to comment on his own post 😂🤢
And if that fails he begs his followers to like it . If that fails he removes the post 🤷‍♀️
He’s fame hungry
Whenever he’s on a job he films people to the point it comes across annoying !
If nobody had an issue with Jake he wouldn’t have his own thread on here you don’t see Chris having one !

Jake quickenden you ain’t funny and keep googling quotes and posting them it’s pathetic makes absolutely no difference to any of us here the fact remains you need help . You need to learn boundaries. And if what someone said isn’t effecting you then why you googling quotes 😂🤷‍♀️ It has effected you admit it . Time to grow up …. And for the last time nobody hates you we just ain’t really that intrested in your existence unlike LIZ who can’t live without seeing your son 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI I spread love every single day I’m positive every single day and I have many friends who would say the same I just don’t like weirdos like you who think you can film fo workers using the toilet 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thought I better start a new thread seeing as there is something major happening on the latest one that will continue for a few more days/pages😳 Namely Jake being an absolute cunt as usual😡 A concerned tattler messaged the Theatre where dickhead is being a nuisance to all his ‘friends’ (nothing new there) He filmed a female co-worker on the toilet, giving a running commentary for bants🤬 A complaint was made only for the theatre to ignore the complaint & pass on the tattler’s Instagram handle😱 Subsequently Jake messaged them to accuse them of sending nasty messages & make snide comments on his stories😡 (see below⬇)

He is crying everyday about how much he misses golden child🥱

He is irritating the life out of everyone, not just us🤣

Making Sophie feel like shit because she isn’t at his beck & call with golden child for content🤢

Jake is still a C.U.N.T

Carry on ladies😘

I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Jake Quickenden #9 Topless dancing with young girls🕺🏻“Oh no he didn’t!”😳”Oh yes he did!”🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
What’s Sophie even on about now. Webuyanycar advert when she got her car from some dealer that does all the z-listers

oh and she’s feeling unmotivated with meals. I thought they had hello fresh? Oh, just when they send a free box to advertise I guess

Jakes mum saying she wrapped the kids presents and realised Freddy didn’t have as many so she’s ordered some more so they have the same amount. Take note Jake, Fred is an equal stop shoving him aside now you’ve got golden boy

• Heart
Reactions: 26

redball00n

VIP Member
A4AF8A85-243D-461F-84CA-5648DE911883.png

Can’t even just play with his son naturally without positioning the camera and having a quick eye fuck before hand. Arrogant narcissistic twat. He gets worse every day. I really hope Sophie sees sense and dumps his ugly arse soon. He’s the type that would do a runner with his kid so he doesn’t have to share him with the other parent.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Obviously they’re struggling with ticket sales for the panto (😂😂😂) so when it suits his agenda he now wants people to wear a mask, even though he blatantly filmed himself in a shop not wearing a mask this week. The bloke is a fuckin prick 😡

• Angry
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why is he making out that his ‘job’ is so hard🤔 Belittling Sophie on his stories as if she has it easy🤷🏼‍♀️ She does have it a lot easier than most mums/dads but she is still the one looking after 2 children by herself all week while he dicks about on stage/flirts with young girls🤢 He really does have such a high opinion of himself😡 Try doing a full day of manual labour after little to no sleep Jake, not play dress up & prance about like a fairy ya fucking bam!!😤
Glad she didn’t delete the story where she calls him out for insulting ‘all mums out there’. You can tell he thought shit what have I said but used his fake laughter to cover it up. He wanted to see Leo now he’s moaning about only getting 1 hours sleep. Don’t like her but as you say she looks after him alone all week and then has to do a 6 hour round trip with 2 kids just so he can play worlds best dad and use his baby for content. Sorry panto gigs aren’t that hard to find and there is loads in Essex & London. I’m sure he could have worked closer to home if he wanted. Then again maybe Lincoln were the only ones who would have him lol

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Why is he making out that his ‘job’ is so hard🤔 Belittling Sophie on his stories as if she has it easy🤷🏼‍♀️ She does have it a lot easier than most mums/dads but she is still the one looking after 2 children by herself all week while he dicks about on stage/flirts with young girls🤢 He really does have such a high opinion of himself😡 Try doing a full day of manual labour after little to no sleep Jake, not play dress up & prance about like a fairy ya fucking bam!!😤

• Heart

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
I’m not sugar coating this… Leo was not cute as a newborn. That’s what made me aware of Jake, because I kept seeing this odd looking baby on the discover page on IG.

As for his expressions… they’re minimal for a baby of ten months. Worryingly minimal. He’s a bit cute now but the way they continue to restrict his physical movement in oversize clothes is beyond disgusting

Reactions: 25