Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Said earlier he’s not shared the charity and bingo there he is wanker.We know he reads here so put some shorts on pervert sick on seeing your saggy ball bag 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
"I used to be a bricklayer. I have mates. I'm frightened of flying since I've had kids. Even flying to Benidorm".

WTF?? 🙄
---

and about himself. Me, me, me, I, I, I.
So frightened of flying he took at least two planes each way to go to the Maldives flying for over 12 hours. How many flights has he taken since he’s had Leo? Well into double figures. He’ll literally say anything for a bit of attention. He couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Ffs stop yelling at that boy also you are daddy and Leo not dadda and babba you bloody moron and no he isn't cute other than to you and your thirsty followers to most of us he's a chubby little scruff and giving advice to a an Olympic gymnast? Get the fuck over yourself you are a nobody accept it and start providing for your family properly

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Why is Leo eating on a bike ride. Is he never not eating! Or is that the only time he behaves and does what they want him to do when bribed with food. 🙄
😃😃 they could have put him in the front basket , towel wrapped over him 😃😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Im sitting beside some stranger waiting to take off to fly home to Dublin for Paddy’s day and im like a mad woman laughing to myself, im getting a few strange looks 🤭 Im crying 😂😂😂 you tossers are on fire today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
If i'm quiet it's because then proceeds to post a q and a box 🙄 im calling bingo on the following not a question just wanted to say i think you're a lovely down to earth guy really great dad also when are you next on tv need more of you on our screens no we don't he was an embarrassment to himself and extremely unprofessional on DOI, Loose Women and in the OK interviews

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I also wonder just how much Flapz's father 'dies that little bit more inside' every time he visits that shit tip of a house, sees Fakey dossing around half-naked all day and sees his daughter looking like an utter empty, soulless shell of the woman that she once was.

It must absolutely kill him.

333084649_966250554541407_2186247246378668049_n.jpg

---
Stepfather of the Year mode again as his father-in-law is around!

---
The state of that garden! That garden swing Zelda got them as a 'wedding present' looks warped.

Screenshot_20230313-175624.png

NikNak looks like he's thrown the contents of his playhouse onto the grass.

Screenshot_20230313-175643.png

And look at all of those boxes they have just dumped down the side of the shed. That's a fire hazard in itself!

Screenshot_20230313-175706.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Its actually upsetting to see the difference-i know she's just as desperate as he is for fame in order to not have to work-but she really was beautiful and looked happy and healthy....he has drained everything from her,if you saw this happening to a friend you would be telling her to get the fuck out of that relationship.
More fool her if she can't see this and stays with this absolute cretin

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You know what they say about people who constantly post grammatically incorrect quotes on SM. Yeah, you're right. They're unoriginal, brainless cunts!! 💯

Don't take stuff personal? What like:-

*passive-aggressive replies online
*blocking anybody who 'likes' a response you don't like
*jumping in stranger's DMs hunting people down
*jumping in the messenger's DMs
*Doxxing
*making stories up directly for Tattle
*trolling your own son with bad photos waiting for negative responses
*hunting down people who view your stories and if they don't follow you - blocking them

Blah fucking blah Fakey. 😴😴😴
Your block list must be longer than The Great Wall of China mate! ✌

335935626_1293235291591155_4187074994911391738_n.jpg

---
Someone tell this phoney twat to just go away and grow up.What’s with the sad face shit and why’s he tired does nothing day in day out.View attachment 2032243
Perhaps he couldn't 'get it up' last night'. 😂😂

What kind of bed is it. A metal camp bed?

• Haha
  • Heart

xc01

It is so obvious that the mothers day ad is filmed by Sophie and not Jake. Firstly, if Jake was there we all know he would make a big deal of taking Freddie. Secondly, on Jake’s story this morning he asked Freddie where he could get the football stickers from. Freddie says Tesco or Smyths. In the Tesco ad, which was supposedly filmed by Jake, Freddie had the football stickers book and stickers in the basket! You are so fake fakey!

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
LeoForLikes is Fakey's Achille's heel. His son is his weakness. Where he can be passive agressive, snidey, unkind to those around him including his wife and (half a) step son he is at the mercy of his own son.

His son can decide if he wants to interact with Fake or not, if he wants to be friendly or (mostly) not, if he decides not to perform to Fakey's phone, or anything this 2 year old so wishes. Fakey has to suck it up. Suck it up with his 'thank you baby' 'good boyyy' 'oh you're doing that now are you.'

Fakey has a lifetime of dancing to the tune to the one person who can give him any amount of shit & he has to take it.

• Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I still don't really have any idea who this fella is. Clicked on a post a few threads back when it had 10-15 replies and got hooked. 🤣

• Haha