Jake Quickenden #56 Went on OK Live acting all cocky and fly, but then Neil and Becky made him cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Hope she is pregnant and has twins..I want to sit back and watch him pull his (wig) hair out....🍿🍿🍿🥕.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s see how long this “break” lasts, he’ll be going crackers with no Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s either up the duff or actively trying (don’t think ivf covers small dick syndrome so she best get the turkey baster out!!

They are both as dumb as dirt but even they must see all this backlash and knowing how jakes fkd up mind works he will press for another baby as he will hope it will wash away all his wrongs doings and provide more content/money because at this point it’s his only shot.
Let’s see how long this “break” lasts, he’ll be going crackers with no Instagram.
He'll be sneaky and be liking thing on twitter. .he just can't keep his phone switched off. ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Perhaps he could admit being addicted to social media. Do the rounds on the usual shows talking about how he's an addict....this would get him a few weeks work?!

Reactions: 19
Perhaps he could admit being addicted to social media. Do the rounds on the usual shows talking about how he's an addict....this would get him a few weeks work?!
This is exactly what he should do and people may start changing their opinion on him. I won’t because I’d see through why he’s doing it 😂 but I’m sure a lot of people could be fooled. He might do it if he thinks there’s the chance of a TV appearance or two out of it but I doubt it. That would be him admitting he’s got a problem and I just can’t see him doing that. Whatever he’s doing at the moment, the wheels will be turning and he’ll be trying to work out what narrative he’s going to spin when he comes back. There’s definitely going to be mental health, trolling, anxiety involved. It should be him saying he took a break because he realised the oversharing he does, especially the last couple of weeks, could come across as insensitive with what’s happening in the world right now and spin it that way but he won’t. Deep down he’s that deluded he thinks all these peoples opinions on him are wrong and they are just trolls. I think his obsession is that far gone he genuinely believes that he doesn’t have a problem, it’s everybody else. It also doesn’t help that he has two of the biggest enablers in Zelda and Flappy encouraging him to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Bet he's still reading Tattle and FUMING that he can't respond via The Gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Need to catch up on the last few pages but I do agree with one of those FB posts and I have said the same before: the only avenue that he has available to him now is to go into rehab for social media addiction, grief and trolling, actually stop being such a desperado and maybe he'd get to make a documentary about it. If Polly has got half a brain, she will be onto this now.

Will it change people's minds about him and Flappy? Probably not, but a few may warm to him again. I think constantly showing off their [fake!] wealth at such a difficult time for the majority of us has been the final nail in the coffin. I don't particularly like Jac Jossa but at least she can read the room, as other Fakeys have said.

Reactions: 15
This will be a true miracle if he does. Will be like Cold Turkey for him. Will be quivering in a corner sumwhere
---

Old mother is boring as boring 🥱 who cares if her nails are done & what soaps she watches. She’s beginning to be a legend in her own mind. See where Jake gets it from.
Does she read from notes like some kind of broadcaster? As if she thinks what she says warrants it being written down beforehand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.