Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Just watching SS hen do footage. Already her hen do is a million times better then lord Farquards, no sultry posing, no stuck up photoshopped pics, just a group of girls abroad, laughing, taking the mick and being fun on a hen doo!!

Bet Stacey doesn't film ads or affiliate links whislt away 😅

What’s he auditioning for. A job at a bank?
Hotel concierge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same shit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫
Sending you love. Hope your appointment goes well❤❤

I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
is Your name on here the same as insta? That’s the only way I can think he knows who you are?

Reactions: 8

Nixxs

VIP Member
My god what a boring hen two my friends recently had hen dos . The first we went Liverpool all the hen gear glasses matching t shirts tutus and sash the typical hen . the second was three nights in Ibiza and we had a ball and a good laugh and drink . Her hen literally looks depressing what a boring bitch 😂😂 never seen a hen without white and hen type outfits ….. no wonder the hen edit was a flop she’s a miserable cunt like him …

nobody turned up for his bbq then just the painter how sad Billy no mates 😂😂 the poor lad looks like he’s been paid to attend he is a sad fuck

Moaning again I see 😂😂 what did the cunt do to his leg ….. such a drama queen making illnesses up
Leg? When has he had a bad leg

Reactions: 7

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Still banging on about the cardigan and people's different views. He's been reading "somewhere" - Hiya Fakey 👋👋 - to improve his peripheral vision and questions why people don't like him when they don't know him! It's because you're an annoying twat. Plain to see bro!!
View attachment 1385832

Still banging on about the cardigan whilst walkinh to Tesco. "I won't get angry though coz I don't get angry". Then he headbutts a tree branch ffs!
View attachment 1385842

He loves his crocs and cardigan so much he cuddles up to them both in bed. 🤢🤢
View attachment 1385850

Totally manic still. He actually looks batshit crazy here! WTF???
View attachment 1385852

Spend your days with people who are always there?
Says the twat who is always AWOL.
View attachment 1385855

You call that below-par fry up a treat? Looks shit.
Yeah, we bet you'll have a "hiit" later! Toot toot!
View attachment 1385863
Presentation is everything 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
A 5???? Fucking hell you're being generous today. The guy is repulsive. In fact, repugnant is a far better description! 🤢🤢🤢

Same shit, different day. Rinse and repeat.
I am so glad my life is much more enriched and exciting.

As for the pearl necklace, maybe they were "trolling" you when they sent it to you?

You look like an absolute cunt. Get over youself "mate". 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1404083
Shame about the face and shit tattoos eh Jakey boy?

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
So it turns out footloose have not informed anybody with tickets this week that Jake will not be attending and is off sick again ….

wonder what that means then . Has he rang in sick yet ? They didn’t have a day time show today so maybe he’s not rang in sick yet and they told him they want proof his hips injured

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This one truly is shocking. So wooden. It's only got a few thousand views. 🙄

New to this thread, the mums teeth are just so weird. They stick out at the bottom ? Is that how she wanted them??
Welcome! That's what we all said. They're wonkey!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha