Jake Quickenden #21 Run Sophie, Run and get on the dole, Fakeys not a victim he’s the original troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks you @CrazyBaldhead for the Epic thread title 🥰

Let’s see what this week brings seeing as it’s Mens Mental Health Week and Fathers Day on Sunday 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🐔Morning Jake....Bad back but you can still dress Leo ?...

Reactions: 16
Take that bleeping crayon out of your baby's mouth instead of filming on your phone you absolute cretin.

The reason there is a hole at the end is in case a child accidentally swallows it. Honest to God his brains are in his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe take your own advice you stupid prick 🙄 Complains about every ailment going, complains about working, complains about trolls, complains about not getting auditions, basically complains non stop and he puts this up. Couldn’t work yesterday but could drive 4 hours home and already done umpteen stories today. How does anyone seriously not see through his bullshit.
As for his woe is me act. Change the record Jakey. If your bosses are watching you today it’s blatantly obvious there’s nothing wrong with you. If you want people to believe your lies, stay off instagram. Bad back can’t move but you’re ok for filming today 😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Filming about mental health going to avoid this fucker as he says with a big smile on his stupid face 😡If you are reading here duck off you phoney hole glad your back hurts karma👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
The reason he isn't getting auditions/jobs is because they check his socials. I think his management company are just there to give him #ads nothing to do with proper work

Reactions: 23
He can’t even have an ulcer without posting in on social media.

I assume Sophie took that picture.....imagine your partner asking you to take photos of his mouth ulcers for Instagram 😂😂 I can’t believe she is marrying him, how bleeping embarrassing 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So he’s filming about mental health 🙄 He doesn’t worry about other peoples MH when he’s encouraging his followers to bully someone for calling him out, didn’t worry about a teenagers MH when he started bullying her on his socials this week. He really will say and use anything to try and make himself relevant 😡

• Sick
There’s duck all wrong with his back and the ONLY mental condition he suffers with is narcissism!!
“My backs that bad I can barely walk “ then pushes leo4likes on the swing and is able to get up and sit down !! THEN a has a go at people who complain!! Lol what the actual duck!! Any serious organisation who deal in mental health who have given this lying bleep a platform have done all REAL sufferers of MH a great great disservice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I can't even get up to help" he says as his kid stands there and smears banana into the settee cushions. Yet he got up to show a bloke around his car and got up to push Leo on a swing and I bet he gets up to drive to the gym. Honestly he is such a twit. How does nobody see it? Why didnt either of them take the banana away from Leo or move him away from the settee? At least Sophie told him off. Jake is absolutely useless as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He never stops what a knob🤢🤢
Sucking dirty cocks does that to you.

He can’t even have an ulcer without posting in on social media.

I assume Sophie took that picture.....imagine your partner asking you to take photos of his mouth ulcers for Instagram 😂😂 I can’t believe she is marrying him, how bleeping embarrassing 😂
I'm just glad he doesn't have piles...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m going to wait and see who it’s with as if it’s mind or any other known mental health platform I will email them that this fake hole is taking the piss.He looked pleased with himself that he’s filming something close to his heart.The fact he asked people to message him if struggling is completely out of order he’s no bleeping therapist and is the most inappropriate hole on Instagram to be giving anyone advice.

• Heart
That is not the voice of someone in agony with their back. He’s come home early cos he’s work shy and so he’s back early for his mental health filming.
Need to improve your poorly voice FAKEY.

Reactions: 21
Imagine the man your with is home one day a week and spends that day filming himself for Instagram 😂

bet she on egg shells all day not knowing if he is filming her . That’s wrong sorry but I thought he misses his family

clear as day this bleep has a serious addiction to strangers and social media 👌

Reactions: 18
As if you film a whole ten minutes about a bleeping wedding dress .Do these idiots have private conversations what a pair of desperate twats .Always giving Leo food to keep him quiet forever with biscuits and letting him smash banana all over pair of thick beggy z listers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed he’s put a new tik tok on 12 hours ago. Yes it’s not one where he’s jumping around making an arse of himself as usual but considering he was in sooooo much pain he couldn’t work, you’d think the last thing on his mind would be doing a tik tok 🙄 Oh sorry I forget we are talking about an attention seeking bleep that lives on his phone 24/7

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong with him, rhe fakest 'in pain'face I've ever seen, he's desperate to have some kind of diagnosed condition isn't he?
I barely have time to look at IG anymore (new job is absolutely exhausting me,can barely keep up with my threads let alone post as I'm days behind mist of the time 🤣) but my god he is the most workshy desperado I've ever ever seen.
And the state of that car boot is just unbelievable, the pair of them do duck all, why can't they tidy up
Anyway you're all keeping me entertained as always, thankyou everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.