Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a fucking member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed TWAT

Reactions: 9
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a fucking member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed TWAT
Hope this works

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 12
So he was bleating on about struggling with anxiety, 2 hours later he is desperately trying to draw attention to himself by acting like a prat in a shopping centre. He will say and do anything for engagement. Dickhead

Reactions: 21
She looks really iLL

Reactions: 8
there was another he tagged Georgia Willard now been deleted along with another one but can’t remember who he tagged
This is why I’ll never understand how he has followers In saying that the desperados that follow him think it’s great that he calls people out

She looks really iLL
This is what she & her followers think is ‘stunning’ ‘amazing’ ‘beautiful’ ‘ Need I go on

Reactions: 8
https://giphy.com/jj2dVdPydkajWiSTMd

Reactions: 10
So he is still living the tattle life with all of his posts. We get to him sooo much. It's so funny for us. Keep doing what you're doing jake. Keep us entertained and laughing at the absolute try hard fool that you are. Our very own panto. Directed by us. Bravo

Reactions: 16
Was this one it’s still up
No it wasn't, it was the very first one. This is honestly doing my head in! I clicked on her name as well, she wasn't a 'troll' account. I am going to keep thinking!

Reactions: 7
No it wasn't, it was the very first one. This is honestly doing my head in! I clicked on her name as well, she wasn't a 'troll' account. I am going to keep thinking!
her name was Georgia Wollard

Reactions: 5
Ah thank you! Do you remember what it was about? I remember it being a valid point and him being shitty and that's about all my brain is allowing right now
I wish I could remember but remember thinking it was a good valid point. Wish I took a screenshot now as I can only remember the name

Reactions: 6
Hope this works
Love the fact not a single soul is taking any notice....face it, toothy bitch..YER PAST IT

So he was bleating on about struggling with anxiety, 2 hours later he is desperately trying to draw attention to himself by acting like a prat in a shopping centre. He will say and do anything for engagement. Dickhead
The only engagement he needs is a good right hook to the turkey teef.
Out of all the megacunts on this site, he's the fucking worse. Sooo desperate for attention..

Reactions: 13
He looked really pathetic trying to keep up with his co dancer. He looked like his grandad . He is such a try hard.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.