Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s got another afternoons ‘work’ this month. A ‘celebrity’ footy match in Basildon. I use the word ‘celebrity’ very loosely after seeing who is taking part . They are even more unknown than the ‘Sellebrity’ soccer event players and they’re the absolute dregs of the z list

Attachments

Reactions: 18
More unflattering clothes from the bony one.She really needs to go sort her head out and wear what she already owns.As where the fuck does she actually go to wear anything other than gym stuff.Overspending when both jobless is not going to save your sham of a marriage.

Reactions: 14
She’ll send 99% back. She’s only ordered them to do aff links on them. She’s fucking trolling us with all these feet shots everything she’s shown today, I’ve seen other ‘influencers’ show exactly the same clothes in the last couple of weeks

Edited and now she’s sharing that pathetic reel, after I mentioned earlier that she hadn’t shared it. Morning Flappy

Attachments

Reactions: 11
That's a real Zelebrity affair

Reactions: 12
This makes me laugh and is another reason she gets so little work... not sure about these should I keep.... marks as a ad
That's a class sales woman that

Anyone that reports to ASA, please report all her Bambi & Bear stories because she’s not marking them as ad/own brand. Also she’s just done a load of stories for ‘posh sauces’ and hasn’t marked one of them properly either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They are. They keep photographing themselves.
---
Down as "reality star". The oscar winning actor won't like that ....

They could do......
...but it will never happen.
They'd rather beg and grift off of charity, instead.
---
And, again, no wages . He ' thinks' it's work........

Omfg, Pitsea is literally the worst, why would they host it there

What can our Fakey do as legendary Soccer Aid do not want him playing for them. He will take anything offered! Hopefully someone breaks his dirty legs on the field.

Reactions: 11
Why does he have so many wrinkles for his ageOf course has to bring up piers 4 million views as the creeps entire life is spend trying to get attention.He really is a freak following random arse people he has a picture taken with.

I've lived away from Liverpool for nearly 30 years, still sound like John Bishop.
Zero fucks given .
---
Canal barges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.