Jadee_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in her family needs to take her phone off her.

How can they watch her having a breakdown over stories and sobbing because her grandad died two months ago? i always though she had issues but how her family haven’t stepped in yet I don’t know.

Reactions: 6
Someone in her family needs to take her phone off her.

How can they watch her having a breakdown over stories and sobbing because her grandad died two months ago? i always though she had issues but how her family haven’t stepped in yet I don’t know.
This girl is very very strange. She lives in a bubble. I get her family mean a lot to her like most peoples do. But I find it weird she still has sleepovers with sister at her mum and dads. She’s always crying about something she’s definitely got some big issues. Her family should get her help

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely not normal behaviour. She bases her whole life’s happiness around wether or not her grandparents are ok. Yes ok help family out if they need us but she’s a young girl who should be out enjoying life. Do her parents or sister not help out?

Reactions: 5
I couldnt watch most of it, its too personal for her to be putting out a story of her having a breakdown over her granddad dying. Its great she thinks so much of them but when they are both gone, what will she have? She needs a decent life for herself or when they have both passed away and she is back on her own then is she going to think she has nothing to show for it? Like what has she done for herself? She works part time in Asda doesnt she? She could have been full time, owned a house (dont know if she does already sorry!) been on holidays, made loads of memories but most of the stories I remember were her doing things for her grandparents.
She needs to even just have a big talk with her family about how she's feeling since her granddad died, my mum died in 2015 and I was fine until a few months later and it hit me hard. Im fine now but I know how hard it can hit you.

Reactions: 3
I couldnt watch most of it, its too personal for her to be putting out a story of her having a breakdown over her granddad dying. Its great she thinks so much of them but when they are both gone, what will she have? She needs a decent life for herself or when they have both passed away and she is back on her own then is she going to think she has nothing to show for it? Like what has she done for herself? She works part time in Asda doesnt she? She could have been full time, owned a house (dont know if she does already sorry!) been on holidays, made loads of memories but most of the stories I remember were her doing things for her grandparents.
She needs to even just have a big talk with her family about how she's feeling since her granddad died, my mum died in 2015 and I was fine until a few months later and it hit me hard. Im fine now but I know how hard it can hit you.
She’s done nothing with her life which I find very sad. She moans she has no money she’s never done her house up moan moan moan yet she doesn’t try and get a full time job. Her poor man works night shift and she’s has more interested at looking after everyone else apart from him.

Personally don’t think this is the time to be going in on her for stuff she does etc. If she, god forbid, ever got wind of this site, I don’t think she’d be strong enough to cope so I just don’t feel comfortable she even has a thread to be honest. She hasn’t posted publicly for months. She’s clearly suffering with some traumatic grief and needs to get professional help to learn to cope with it. I only hope someone close to her sees her stories and can reach out and give her some much needed guidance on how to process her grief.

Reactions: 19
well hopefully people in her life do know she's is struggling. I dont mind the girl, she hasnt posted for ages and her stories were too long winded for me, I first followed her for SW but those posts stopped a long time ago. She does look not well in the story today though. She looks very drawn and not healthy/happy in the face so hopefully her family have noticed and are helping her

I used to follow Jade, but when she wouldn't go full time or look for another job I left. She would complain about no money yet fill her lips or get her hair done.

I just watched her stories...my God my heart breaks for her. I cried along side her. That poor poor girl. She looks so lost, like a little girl. She needs help from her family and friends.

She will completely beat herself up for not being there when he passed, but you know from her stories, she was the only one there the other times.

Reactions: 7
I followed her for a long while. Started to get on my nerves with the hours of stories saying she had no money to fix her car or buy stuff for her house but she could afford to have a hair and lips done & didn’t seem to want to work anymore than 15 hours a week at Asda!
I think she needs a therapist not Instagram stories. Why would you feel the need to film yourself when you are that upset. I feel so sorry for her losing her grandad but even before that she clearly needed help. Why don’t her family step in and help the poor girl?

Reactions: 4
I have followed Jade for a long time and my heart literally broke for her watching them stories as someone who helped to look after her grandmother I knew exactly how she felt.
I do feel that insta probably wasn’t the right place but maybe she felt like she needed to talk?
She most definitely seems like she is in a dark place and I hope her family/partner give her the help she needs

Reactions: 4
I feel for her, I think the stories were genuine. I followed her when I did SW...
I just think she needs to improve her coping strategies somehow, I know that may sound harsh but she’s lucky to have had the time she did with her grandparents.
I know everyone is different but I feel like she will beat herself up for years for not being there when he died, that is not the most important thing. She did everything she could for him. I don’t know if she will be able to move past it though 😞

I feel her family friends sister rhod anybody close needs to step in before it's too late. She's obviously in need of serious help ❤ my heart breaks for her!

My heart genuinely breaks for the girl, I have seen her out and about and where she works as I live close by and she just looks so broken. I do believe she has very deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, but like anyone who has mental health issues etc you have to be ready to tackle them head on and honestly I just don’t think she’s ready to. She’s still grieving for not only one death, but two. We all grieve in different ways, and I really respect that she’s taken all this time out to grieve in private before sharing with everyone else.

I really do hope things get better for her especially as she’s going to be walking down the aisle next month!

• Sad
I made the thread because I’m genuinely concerned at her mental health for the person who commented that you feel uncomfortable. I wasn’t horrible nor did I start slating her.

She’s gone on live to 30k plus people reliving every moment of her grandads last few months and she’s having to stop because she’s so emotionally distraught. Where are her family? If that were my sister, I’d be there taking the phone off her and finding the nearest therapy I could because that was concerning behaviour.

I know she’s always appeared very vulnerable and had odd relationships and attachments but that was on a whole new level.

I just hope if her sister, mum, boyfriend or someone that knows her reads here, they go and get her some help and support she clearly needs.

Reactions: 1
I made the thread because I’m genuinely concerned at her mental health for the person who commented that you feel uncomfortable. I wasn’t horrible nor did I start slating her.
I wasn’t slating you necessarily for starting the thread nor did I say you’d said anything horrible. I saw that other people had started to comment on other things she had done or said in the past and at that point, felt uncomfortable that she had a thread on here which may encourage other comments.

She is clearly vulnerable, clearly needs help but given none of us know her or her family, I don’t see what this achieves other than to talk about someone going through a really difficult time. Just my opinion but I personally feel the thread should be removed

Reactions: 1
I broke my heart watching her stories i really hope she gets some support and has a perfect wedding day 💞