Jadee_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she hadn’t been recently bereaved then she would’ve showed her wedding sooner. But I think she was so stressed out and grieving (and hopefully now happy) that she’s purposefully avoiding sharing on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I kind of think shes so upset about her grand parents because shes closer to them than her mum 🤷‍♀️!!

Shes such a pretty girl, its incredibly sad shes on honeymoon and having to do Instagram stories because she dosent want to bother her husband and bring him down 😢!!

Reactions: 2
I kind of think shes so upset about her grand parents because shes closer to them than her mum 🤷‍♀️!!

Shes such a pretty girl, its incredibly sad shes on honeymoon and having to do Instagram stories because she dosent want to bother her husband and bring him down 😢!!
I font follow her but clearly a major cry for help - clearly needs family intervention

I think she hasn’t shared any because she is waiting for the professional ones because as somebody pointed out already, there are some on insta already. Somebody asked her if she had a picture of her dress and she just said she was waiting for pictures. Her insta is very “clean and fresh” looking so she prob only wants to put professional photos up.