Jadee_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was upsetting to watch her videos, absolutely heart wrenching. Someone already mentioned about her not being their when her grandfather passed away- the whole reason she stayed with them id Imagine was to ensure she would be there by his side and unfortunately she wasn’t- so her biggest fear became a reality. She is probably feeling huge amounts of guilt and pain (not that she should feel guilty whatsoever).

It’s tit timing for a wedding too but I hope she manages to have an amazing day.

I agree her family need to step up and support her or Rhod! She should access some grief counselling but to be honest she’s always had this vulnerability about her from what I’ve seen on her stories over the past year or so.

Reactions: 5
They’re also on her sisters insta - she does look amazing to be honest but the dress isn’t what I expected her to wear at all, it’s the high neck I can’t get on board with, but I hope she is happy, she needs it

Reactions: 1
Found it!
I quite like her dress tbh. I can’t find the pics that the venue posted though...was it Celtic Manor?

Why is there nobody in the background in the photos? Looks like their first dance is in an empty hall. Odd that she hasn’t posted a single photo.

Reactions: 2
It does my head in when people harp on about something for months then withhold any pictures! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2