Jade Marie King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well
This thread is far too quiet for my liking this girl does my head in yet I can’t help but follow her. Where’s she got all her money from? How she buy so much clothes? She strikes me as almost dirty if you know what I mean? She’s nothing special at all! Very vanilla just skinny and can put an outfit together

Reactions: 1
Well
This thread is far too quiet for my liking this girl does my head in yet I can’t help but follow her. Where’s she got all her money from? How she buy so much clothes? She strikes me as almost dirty if you know what I mean? She’s nothing special at all! Very vanilla just skinny and can put an outfit together
No idea but in a council house and probably claiming benefits as single mum she annoys me so much

she's got a new private account ,not surprised she's split with the ex tbf he was one odd looking character

Looks like they’ve split, both on Facebook with “single” statuses. There can’t be many blokes left in Plymouth that she hasn’t shagged so her options will be limited 😂

Reactions: 1
Was they married? Wonder why they split
They had the biggest tackiest “look at me” big fat gypsy wedding ever and then she tried to rebrand into this “clean cool girl” so clearly the rebrand included getting rid of the old husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he’s out already! I never would have put them pair together 🙈
I no me either it’s easy option both won’t be looking to settle I did hear he had a really nice looking GF but was shagging everyone behind her back I won’t say the girls name he’s definitely laying with 🐶 now though