Jade Marie King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? She’s desperate for fame she’s tried for face of Plymouth several times, tried to win her wedding in the newspaper and used to post “modelling” photos online with her stripper mates with a shaved head 😂
That’s hilarious, I’m not from Plymouth but even I’ve heard about her. Begging for freebies for hair, lashes etc etc. Apparently she is know but for all the wrong reasons. How many hauls has she been showing recently?! Where on earth does the money come from! Surely the ads don’t pay that well..

I was wondering the same, how she has so much money for all these deliveries! She doesn’t work, has two kids (two diff dads) 1 on the way and doing up her council house so must be claiming something wrongfully 🧐

That’s hilarious, I’m not from Plymouth but even I’ve heard about her. Begging for freebies for hair, lashes etc etc. Apparently she is know but for all the wrong reasons. How many hauls has she been showing recently?! Where on earth does the money come from! Surely the ads don’t pay that well..
Benefits 🙃

Yes he works. Not sure we are allowed to name company’s etc but he works for a big ish company here in Plymouth. Wouldn’t say it was massively well paid. Average probably depending on how long he’s been there. No, doesn’t matter she’s in a council house just makes me laugh how she portrays herself. She said she wanted a new kitchen installed the other week. Hmm. In a Council house hun really?

Reactions: 3
Yes he works. Not sure we are allowed to name company’s etc but he works for a big ish company here in Plymouth. Wouldn’t say it was massively well paid. Average probably depending on how long he’s been there. No, doesn’t matter she’s in a council house just makes me laugh how she portrays herself. She said she wanted a new kitchen installed the other week. Hmm. In a Council house hun really?
Yeah that’s what I mean, I didn’t think you could really do any modifications in a council house bar painting and decorating 🤷🏻‍♀️ but interesting, seems like a silly way to live doesn’t it. Child no.3 on the way but still splashing out on designer gear and constant hauls to keep up with the ‘gram. I’ve only seen snippets of the house but the rooms feel very small. Don’t think it will be long before they feel overcrowded. I think she likes to think her ‘thing’ is pregnancy style and people fawning over her bodycon dresses and cleavage so I won’t be surprised if she has another very quickly because otherwise her content will just blend in with every other insta mum 🥱

She used to do people’s lashes from her old house, I know someone that went and had hers done with her and said Jades house was FILTHY, mould everywhere, really messy and dirty. Just one corner set up to look nice in photos #forthegram Also her lashes lasted about 3 days so I guess that’s why she doesn’t do lashes anymore 😂

Reactions: 1
She used to do people’s lashes from her old house, I know someone that went and had hers done with her and said Jades house was FILTHY, mould everywhere, really messy and dirty. Just one corner set up to look nice in photos #forthegram Also her lashes lasted about 3 days so I guess that’s why she doesn’t do lashes anymore 😂

Omg! Yes I remember my friend telling me actually she went there and she had a manky sofa that had pen all scribbled all over it!!

Love that she’s put that her pregnancy has “flown by” probably because you’re constantly knocked up hun! Also funny how she was going on and on about allegedly having blood clots in her lungs at the start of the pregnancy, posting pics of her injection bruises but hasn’t said a word about it since...

Is there any sort of rule or is it just common decency that you don’t sell for profit items you were gifted for free?
I don’t really get how her followers are supposed to be convinced to purchase the things she’s “raving” about when she’s flogging them on 5 minutes later. Surely it’s just plain deception? Lying scrubber

Is there any sort of rule or is it just common decency that you don’t sell for profit items you were gifted for free?
I’m confused that she’s selling it as ‘brand new’ but telling everyone how amazing it is?! Surely you can’t give your honest opinion on something that has been sat in a box in your house. My guess is she’s been gifted an iCandy or something similar. We will soon see a double stroller being gifted which will be the best thing since sliced bread. Hilarious how this ‘influencing’ malarkey works

Really think someone needs to contact the brands to let them know that their “influencer marketing” isn’t working as the influencers are just flogging it on for profit so we really aren’t believing the hype

Oh noo Jades one of the only ‘influencers’ (🤮) left I liked I literally just wrote something nice about her in another thread and then

tattle really is good at opening my eyes!

I have so many questions now starting with
How does she have so much money?! Does she just buy all these hauls from money she makes selling the freebies she gets?

Oh noo Jades one of the only ‘influencers’ (🤮) left I liked I literally just wrote something nice about her in another thread and then

tattle really is good at opening my eyes!

I have so many questions now starting with
How does she have so much money?! Does she just buy all these hauls from money she makes selling the freebies she gets?
I’m not sure how it works. I was under the impression that she gets given a discount code by the company/brand for a hefty discount off what she buys? Then aslong as she does swipe ups and affiliate links on the photos/stories of her hauls...she makes money back when people click on them and then if they buy..?! Is that how it works? I can’t see how she would be able to shop all day every day when she doesn’t even have a job or other source of income. She’s not exactly a big influencer.

I’m not sure how it works. I was under the impression that she gets given a discount code by the company/brand for a hefty discount off what she buys? Then aslong as she does swipe ups and affiliate links on the photos/stories of her hauls...she makes money back when people click on them and then if they buy..?! Is that how it works? I can’t see how she would be able to shop all day every day when she doesn’t even have a job or other source of income. She’s not exactly a big influencer.
So if she’s selling items that she’s gifted surely there are many other influencers doing the same, bit of a piss take at the normal folk who actually get sucked into buying what they promote/gifted. I wonder too how she’s got so much money because all she does most days is share the hoardes of clothes she buys.

She won’t be paying for any of it. The brands send it for free and she’s flogging it and making a profit off it

• Wow