Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s really quite gross. She always looks quite grubby too and the constant peddling of basic bitch fast fashion outfits when she was claiming to be all ethical back along and love animals and be vegan, blah blah... shows how just how fake she really is.

Reactions: 1

lookylookylady

Looks like they’ve split, both on Facebook with “single” statuses. There can’t be many blokes left in Plymouth that she hasn’t shagged so her options will be limited 😂

Louie123

seen her out on NYE in our local town and she literally looks down her nose at everyone! She also sounds so common and not how I was expecting. She had this god awful clip in ponytail in that didn’t match her hair and was hanging off at the back . Her and her friends were barely dressed! A far cry from the clothing style she wears on her Instagram

Yes she lived in council flat before I know this as she used to offer eye lash treatments from home and I had been there before! The flat was awful. She got a mutual exchange through Plymouth housing association. She hasn’t ever mentioned because she likes us to think she’s bought the house but it is a known fact is is in fact council.

Yes she lived in council flat before I know this as she used to offer eye lash treatments from home and I had been there before! The flat was awful. She got a mutual exchange through Plymouth housing association. She hasn’t ever mentioned because she likes us to think she’s bought the house but it is a known fact is is in fact council.
Also know the person she exchanged with!

Tellmeallaboutit_

Is there any sort of rule or is it just common decency that you don’t sell for profit items you were gifted for free?
I’m confused that she’s selling it as ‘brand new’ but telling everyone how amazing it is?! Surely you can’t give your honest opinion on something that has been sat in a box in your house. My guess is she’s been gifted an iCandy or something similar. We will soon see a double stroller being gifted which will be the best thing since sliced bread. Hilarious how this ‘influencing’ malarkey works

Tellmeallaboutit_

Oh noo Jades one of the only ‘influencers’ (🤮) left I liked I literally just wrote something nice about her in another thread and then

tattle really is good at opening my eyes!

I have so many questions now starting with
How does she have so much money?! Does she just buy all these hauls from money she makes selling the freebies she gets?
I’m not sure how it works. I was under the impression that she gets given a discount code by the company/brand for a hefty discount off what she buys? Then aslong as she does swipe ups and affiliate links on the photos/stories of her hauls...she makes money back when people click on them and then if they buy..?! Is that how it works? I can’t see how she would be able to shop all day every day when she doesn’t even have a job or other source of income. She’s not exactly a big influencer.